Do girls particularly have to be into bald men beforehand?

or can you just find yourself liking a guy with that look

Most Helpful Girl

• If I have chemistry with a guy it wouldn't matter if he's bald or not. it's not a deal breaker for me.

• what if you ended up liking a guy who always wore a beanie only to find out later that his hairline was receding?

• OMG! thanks I thought evryone hated the trend link

• haha love them on guys, I'm not sure why. Looks good.. here guys usually wear it hanging off the back a little more. link

What Girls Said 5

• girls don't have to be into it - I just started seein a guy with a beard and I freaking always hated beards, but damn he look sexy with it

so I wouldn't worry bout it, especially since some chics are into it naturally, but that doesn't mean you couldn't get with a girl who initially doesn't like it

women put on rose colored goggles when a man is right for them so don't discount yourself out of baldness even if you're interested in a girl that may not generally go for the baldies.

good luck

• my hair still grows so its more of a really low buzz cut, I actually have a few years left before its my go to but I don't won't girls to see the signs now and think he'll be bald by the time he's in his md 30's

• who cares?

If he's smart and funny, baldness don't play a big role for me.

• not sure, never been into that look myself. guess it depends on who the guy is and whatnot.

• They have to have a new face and have the head shape

• It all depends on the guy not he's baldness. I like 2 guys at the min who are bald but they got nice faces.

What Guys Said 0