I have a strange waist, is that normal?

it is not symmetrical, I don't like it and I have no waist, I look like a man, what can I do to make it betta?

my waist link

Most Helpful Guy

• you have a sexy waist but your legs are skinny

What Guys Said 2

• It is not symmetrical? That picture does not really do a good job of showing it's symmetry. Is it wider on one side than the other? It looks normal in the picture, maybe I'm missing something.

• you have a normal waist

What Girls Said 2

• you don't look like a man,you're ''apple'' shaped,it's just how you're built,but you do have the whole curve thing that women are supposed to have,don't worry,you don't look like a guy

• Lol, you're waist is normal. It's just a little "straighter" - which is the most common body shape for women.

There are things you can wear to make you look more curvy if that's what you want. Things that are cinched at the waist and flare out a bit to create the illusion of an hourglass work really well.

But really, your body looks great in that picture :)