Girls, do you wear make up?

My girlfriend takes 45 minutes to put on make up, sometimes we end up late for dinner. Why or why not? Do you think you need it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sometimes. I think I look decent enough without it so I'm not one of the girls that has to put makeup on or they refuse to be seen by the public. One of my friends is like that and I tell her how pretty she is without it all the time to try to help, but she still insists on wearing it all the time. Kinda makes me sad.:/ If I do wear any it takes me under 5 minutes. Just cover up the annoying dark-ish spot under my eyes, eye-liner on the top, and some mascara.

What Girls Said 19

• Yeah I wear makeup but I'm trying to tone it down. It takes too much time, time that I could spend sleeping in the morning. I'd rather be completely comfortable in my own skin than wearing makeup every day. Not sure if that makes sense when I type it out.

• Most of the time, I just wear tinted moisturizer and maybe some eyeliner. I put on slightly more if I'm going out or doing something fancy, but it never takes me more than 15 minutes.

• I wear a slight amount of eyeliner. It boosts my self confidence. It takes me like 2 minutes to put on.

• hell no. It takes me 2 minutes to put mascara on, she should hurry up if it will make you late. that would irritate the crap out of me if someone kept doing that.

• No I don't

But I did buy some makeup today for prom & I might start wearing it regularly because it's awesome

I bought gel eye liner, mascara, pencil eye liner, foundation & blush =)

But when I wore makeup regularly I got it down to about 5 minutes

• yuppo. takes me 5 minutes to put eyeliner on, which is what I do daily. if I'm going out and I have to to look more dressed up, then makeup can take 20-30 minutes. I'd rather go slow with eye make-up because if you mess up, you have to take it off, then your eyes might get irritated and it'll just look bad.

• Yup, I do. Day to day I either way none or very little. If I'm going out I'll do the whole thing, but it usually takes me about 15-20 minutes if I'm not rushing.

I don't think I "need" it. I definitely look better with it. But really, it's just fun to put on :D

• yes,i do,but it takes me like 2 minutes,or 10 minutes if I'm going all out for a special occasion

• She is very feminine and love to look good. It takes me about 20 minutes on makeup and another 10 for hair. But I am very time cautious and I hate being late so I get ready extra early to prevent this from happening because I may decide that I hate my outfit or whatever. So what you should do to keep from being late is tell her to be ready for dinner by 8, even though you don't have to be there until 9. Allow yourself an hour to give room for her extensive wardrobe preparation.

• Nope, but it's mostly because my parents really disapprove. I don't really mind because I don't look too bad without it but sometimes it gets to me especially if I am having a bad day where I feel ugly.

• I wear but it takes me about 15 minutes to do my makeup for a special occasion, 45 minutes is a crazy amount of time!

• I only wear eyeliner and mascara.

Mascara - To make my eyelashes appear longer.

I feel naked without my eyeliner sometimes.

• That's totally cool and virtually any guy would not mind that...(:

• okay 45 min is really pushing it I wear eye-liner, mascara and concealer and it takes me about 5-15 min.

• wow 45 min? my make up takes like 10 minutes

• Yes I use it because I feel better. But it doesn't take me that long. 10-20 min.

• ):...smh...oh well...I would no doubt convince my SO to cease & desist...o.O

• My makeup takes me 20 minutes start to finish. My boyfriend doesn't mind. I've never made us late. He just knows to give me about an hour to shower, get dressed and do my makeup. I never do anything to my hair but put some Nexus products and Jojoba Oil in while it's damp.

• My heavy makeup takes 10 minutes. My everyday makeup takes 3 minutes. I don't need it of course but I like it and I will wear it. How about you allow your girlfriend more time to get ready so you guys won't be late for dinner.

• My heavy makeup includes, mascara, foundation, concealer, eyeliner,1 eyeshadow that I use for highlight. and sometimes lipgloss or a natural shade of lipstick if I'm really going overboard.

My everyday makeup is mascara and concealer. That's it.

• I wear make-up! I think that whatever makes her feel pretty, then she should do it. Without make-up, my self-esteem would be so low!

• No I don't wear it, I've always been told I look beautiful natural. I only wear eyebrow pencil maybe alittle lipgloss that's it. I used to model and I know how they load makeup on you, I hated it than. I can just walk in the room and blow any woman out the way while she have tons of makeup on, But some women have to wear it. By the way I wasn't trying to brag.

What Guys Said 0