Guys is it true that really long hair on a girl is sexier?

Or can medium length be just as sexy..?

Medium- link

Most Helpful Guy

• All hair on a women is sexy, except short hair, and kinda short hair. If its shorter than 3 inches from the shoulders, then it's too short.

Long hair is hot if it's taken care of. Most women don't appreciate what a turn on well kept, long hair is. My advice, get it to at least your shoulders.

Long hair makes a guy think of it draping all over him when you ride him, and being able to pull it when he does you doggystyles, so keep it long, and well kept, and you'll be fighting the men off. Good luck sexy.

What Guys Said 16

• Really short hair can also be tremendous with high cheekbones and smiling eyes!

• Not necessarily. Short pixie cut style looks really nice too, same for medium. I'd probably say those 2 are more attractive than very long, but very long can still look nice too.

• On most girls long hair is sexier. There are some girls which look better with short hair.

• Personally, I can find all lengths of hair sexy. My personal favorite is the Bob. It just depends on the person.

• Depends on what you consider really long but I usually like anywhere from medium to long. The best hairstyle really depends on each individual girl though

• prefer medium length over long hair, I just

thnk really long hair looks weird ^-^

• How long is medium?

• picture doesn't work

• Both can be sexy depending on the style and texture of hair. But surely, the sexy factor starts disappearing when long hair start going below kidney level.

• depends on the girls facial features

short hair can be sexy

• yeah just as long as its not short

• Medium can be just as sexy. =)

• i love long hair

• if it goes down below the waist then it is nowhere near sexy. I love when a girl can pull off short and long hair.

• They are both good.

• Either one can be fine depending on the girl.

What Girls Said 2

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder

in other words every person will have their own opinion about hair

• depends but most I know prefer long.