Ladies what is your opinion on guys body hair.

No body hair or some or au naturel? And if some where?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very little body hair. I don't mind arm, leg, happy trail, and underarm hair, as long as it's not super thick but no hair anywhere else including your face (the only exception being your lashes and brows of course).

I would consider the unwaxed part of this leg too hairy link

What Girls Said 13

• I like my man to look like a man so I would say natural, but not beastly. My guy does a little manscaping from time to time to keep things under control and that's perfect. I'm not a fan of shaved or waxed men, unless they resemble a bear without it.

• Pubic hair and stomach/chest hair is a turn off but the rest is fine.

• Aha. So you're into that back hair...kinky?

• lol okay wait no back hair either. I just didn't think of it cause the guys I was with had no back hair so it's a slight foreign concept for me ^_^ but thanks for pointing that out. Back hair is a no no as well.

• Natural.

• natural

• Some.

I don't mind legs, arms and armpits

but not this link

• Some. Back hair is a BIG no-no. Happy trails, light ones are nice on a pair if washboard abs. Or a little sprinkling of chest hair. Your whole font could be hairy. But if it is sticking out of your shirt no thanks. Body hair to me is a sign of manlyness. Like ...well we won't go into my preference right now.

• Legs and arms and of course head I surprisingly think its cute for tje pits as well. But no chest and no back! And not a lot on the arms and legs I want my man pretty smooth lol.

• natural ! (: keep it manly

• I like a little hair, just a masculine quality I like. More so on the legs, arms, and chest. You know the typical places. But, personally for me, it's definitely not attractive if a guy has back hair or a forest growing down there, not for me.

• It depends on where the body hair is located. If its on the genitals, no. A little bit of chest hair is cool but back hair is not. If the underarm hair should be groomed.

• Natural, it's much more manly that way. Guys who wax everything remind of ken dolls or boys.

Only time you should wax is If you have a hairy back.

• ehh head hair is fine back and chest hair no for me at least leg and arm pits are fine and pubic hair, shaved or trimmed

• leg && head hair are fine. but the pubic hair at least needs trimmed if not shaved, and a little chest hair is fine, but everyone has their own opinion

What Guys Said 2

• I badly need to get waxed.

• Why if the guy has no hair?