Am I considered fat ?

well that's not my photo but my body is quite the same link

I want honest answers I know she and me as well needs to lose few pounds but would you call her a fat person if you saw her in the street ?

excuse my bad English

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• No, she is not fat. She could stand to lose a few pounds, but most of us could. Part of the problem on why people think they are fat is because of the BMI scale. Research has shown that people who are overweight, actually live longer than the people who are "normal" on the BMI scale. So right of the bat we are using a flawed system to determine our ideal weight. If you do decide to lose weight, please do the research, and do it the healthy way. There are no shortcuts, when it comes to your health.

• No way in hell. That's what we call curves. She is NOT fat, and if you look like that neither are you. I find the girl in that picture attractive, and I would say she is an average build and has really nice hips. If your worried fitness, get a little bit of exercise and tone up, but don't worry about losing weight. :)

• No. I wouldn't call her fat, by any real standards. Does she have some weight to lose? A bit. However, as she is, you can still see her shape and curvature. I define "fat" (when I would call them that on sight) as when I can't see the natural shape in which their body was built. This girl could very easily become pretty attractive.

• nope. good size. good lovers usually have a few extra pounds on em...makes em try harder...its a good thing!

• No, the woman in the picture would not be considered fat by my standards.

• no ...

• you look like my mom

• Actually, I just BMI'd her, she's considered normal, but not by much though

What Girls Said 3

• no you're not fat at all. Just curvy which is nice.

• Not fat at all, I would envy that body! :)

There's nothing wrong there, I wouldn't feel insecure at all, and yes, I'm honest! :)

• Not fat at all