Anybody find anything wrong with my profile pic??

Look very closely at it and don't miss a detail, its animated I know

Oh yea I'm not trying to be sexist but notice how all answers and comments came from men

Most Helpful Guy

• He is wearing ammo belts but his rifle is magazine fed. That's the first thing I noticed.

What Girls Said 1

• @ update - ha ha whew! only girl to answer! :P

i didn't think anything was wrong with it until I read the comments :/

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. I find it appalling you would imply in any way that George W. Bush was a specimen of physical fitness =P

• oh that is easy. he is ex-prez bush, in the middle east. there are mosque towers in the back. he also is being hung.

i love it!

• Thnx you hit the nail on the the head but I would have accepted 'it's bush everythings wrong with it'

• aw why thumbs down?

• despite his rambo-like appearance in your pic, he was far from any kind of real military warrior.

• I think it keeps the humour alive. Comedy is so much more drab since Bush's reign of terror is over.

• oh he's perfect all right lol ;p.

• Not really but I can't say I'm a Bush fan.

• you're mocking the greatest president in history

• F*** you... That's all I got to say, he committed larsony and he wasn't even tried. That slick son of a bitch, not to mention he stuffed the ballot box and only got elected because his bro was the governed of Florida!

• Nobody, I thought Ron Paal dropped out due to funding?

• ron paul is in it to win it