Guys running in bike shorts or running tights - what do you think?

Girls what would you think if you saw a guy running or cycling while wearing bike shorts or running tights ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if guys are going to wear bike shorts or running tights they should wear running shorts on top otherwise it just looks a bit weird.

• I agree shorts on top is a good idea

What Girls Said 5

• LOL

men in running tights...

just no.

i guess I would think, "i wonder what his boyfriend is like?"

• I would think that he is serious about his running or cycling and perhaps training for some sort of marathon.

• 'lol'

• :S <

Cycling with it would be alright.. sort of, I admit, I'm not too comfortable with it.

• I probably wouldn't notice or think anything. It's normal attire for cyclists and marathoners and stuff.

What Guys Said 5

• Running tights...eh, his choice. Wouldn't really care.

Bike shorts: Cycling yep. I'd take it as a sign he's more serious about it. I frequently ride in bike shorts. One guy who frequently wears bike shorts beat cancer. And the French/the rest of the world 7 times in a row. Might have heard of him.

Running in bike shorts...I'd wonder why he needs padding on his butt and how much that's chafing...

Btw just noticed the question is for girls part. But I already typed this. So I'm gonna hit submit anyhow. Yolo.

• guys just aren't meant to show off their body like that. its too feminine.

• Yeah, a bit gay. My friends row and those that wear spandex shorts are made fun of by the women. I wear shorts with boxer briefs and wouldn't ever wear bike shorts.

• NO!

• How else are you supposed to run?