Do girls often think attractive guys are high on themselves?

A lot of girls find me attractive but my self esteem has always been low and when I go out to social places it seems all the attractive women are waiting for me to come talk to them or expecting me to approach them but I'm far off from approaching girls from a confidence stand point, even though I've done all I could to enhance my appearance conditionally I'm still stuck in neutral and now I just feel like I'm something look at because that's pretty much the only thing girls will do

Most Helpful Girl

• I've met plenty of guys like you to know that an oversized ego doesn't always go hand in hand with great looks.

As for who makes the first move, I like to be able to give somebody a green light before they do much of anything. Depending on the person and the setting, it might be a "come and get me" look or I might go get him myself. Quite often, I'll shoot a look in his direction, give it a moment, and then go introduce myself. But I typically hate it when people come up to me and I haven't been giving them any attention.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, never thought that attractive guys have a good self esteem. Never really knew what to think about that.

• I assume guys like this have very high and specific standards. I assume he's usually confident, knows he's attractive and gets girls easily so I think if he was interested in me he'd either tell me or at least show signals of interest. If a guy doesn't do that I won't bother with him at all. If he doesn't come out and say he's into me but he gives me positive signs then I'll get to know him & flirt.

• A lot of the time, I won't approach the super attractive guy that's obviously all done up because I'll assume either they're really shallow or gay. Honestly, I don't know if you would consider yourself as shallow, and I don't mean to offend you. Just show yourself as friendly and don't pour ALL of your energy into being ridiculously good looking. Everyone already finds you attractive, just focus on letting your personality shine through and maybe you'll draw genuine people.

• I consider myself deeper than most, the relaxed side of my personality is the only thing that shows I'm very bottled up and I don't say much, for the most part its seems like girls/people in general try read me and pick me apart

What Guys Said 0