Also any ideas on haircuts?

Also any ideas on haircuts I'm thinking of something choppy because my hair looks to think I'm growing it out so it has to be that length or a little shorter Thanks :)

link

Most Helpful Guy

• It's got a nice length, but I think the side

covering the eye could use a little cut, so

it would'nt be that long, but it's overall good hairstyle ^-^

like the color <3

What Guys Said 3

• Yikes, that looks bad. Hiding behind your hair isn't a great look despite whatever celebrity tried to pull it off. Try something else. Seriously, you will thank me later. You are also going to have a huge blind spot you won't be able to see around. Dangerous much? :P

• Lol I don't plan on having it like that on my eyes besides I have bangs I mean the style in the rest of the hair :) Thanks :)

• I don't like it.

The worst things about it are.. oh, where to begin? ..it's short, it looks emo, and it's dark.

The good things? I don't know.. can't think of anything..

Just don't get it.

• I think will look good . go for it :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm indifferent to it. But if you're thinking of something choppy, maybe a hairstyle like Victoria Beckham's circa 2007? link I don't know about you, but I was so in love with it I almost decided to cut my hair like that lol...

• Honestly not a fan, I do like the choppy look to it though.

• Get a bowl cut