Do you think it looks okay for a girl without a flat stomach to wear a bikini?

.

My friends have made plans to go to the beach when the weather picks up, and they're all going to wear bikinis. I have never worn a bikini before and I am chubbier then the rest of them too. I'm not "fat" but I definitely don't have a perfect stomach and a slim figure. I have recently put on some on my lower belly area and don't know how to loose it, so if anyone has some advice for that please do say. I have been worrying about this a bit too much so it would be great if someone could talk to me about this.

Please add me as a buddy if you have the time to help me.

Thanks

xzinax2 - Thanks for the comment, but that picture was of me when I was 17. I'm 19 now and I've gotten much more chubbier :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a beautiful woman, trust me, guys will be hot for you. I saw your picture, and if you look ANYTHING like that, wear the bikini, guys will be hot for you.

Be confident, plus you mentioned you have hot friends, that will attract even more guys your way.

As for loosing weight, there are many ways, but the best way is to go to a reputable gym in your area and speak to a professional trainer. However if you want my advice, eat only salad(no dressing), and tuna, plus run for 45 minutes per day. The weight will fly off.

Good luck, and stay sexy girl.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm pretty sure you'll be fine

• I think a woman with a slightly rounded belly looks okay in a bikini. :) Even a preggo belly would look okay in a bikini.

• I say you can rock a bikini so go for it

• Show us a pic.

• Don't worry about it you will look good! + you have that added bonus of being "naturally beautiful" anyway :)

• You'll be fine. I think you could totally rock a bikini and turn some heads doing it.

• Go for it Hon! be proud of your body! Who knows? You may look far better then you thought you did

• it's OK, but it's not hot

• Any girl can wear a bikini, it's all up to what you want to do

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe start doing some cardio and toning exercises. Do you have access to a gym? I would suggest joining a gym and getting their personal trainers to make up an exercise program for you to lose weight and tone up too. Until you feel comfortable in a bikini why not get a tankini, there are loads of really gorgeous ones out there like 50's style halter neck ones. Don't wear anything that will make you feel self concious or uncomfortable just because everyone else is wearing it.

• with boobs like that,trust me,people won't even notice that you have a stomach. it's fine,till then,you can eat those yogurts that speed up the whole poop making business,and eat apples,bananas and stuff like that,look up foods that are good for getting rid of bloating

• the making of poop is a business ? Oh here it is on Nasdaq

• poop is serious...sh*t!

and,you're gorgeous,i doubt you lost your face in two years,and it doesn't matter if you're chubby,size 0 isn't the only available size for bikinis link

• They made one piece swim suits for a reason.