I love a girl that wears thongs, g strings, and I also like some others like boy shorts.

I like g strings, hipsters, thongs, and think boy shorts are adorable and hot on women. Now tell me what is the most comfortable and please no judging anyone on the preference. I think boxers or boxer briefs are the most comfortable for me btw.

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I wear lace french knickers pretty much all the time. They're the most comfortable as far as I'm concerned.

1|1
    0|0
  • I find thongs the most comfortable.

2|0
    1|0
  • I find thongs most comfortable, I wear all types including boy shorts, but they tend to ride up or leave panty lines which is such a bother sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boy shorts are comfortable for me.

2|1
    0|0
  • i think that thongs and gstrings are the most comfy type of undies. Because of this I consider my self a full time thong wearer.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most comfortable to me are thongs, I love them"especially the lace ones" but I'll ony by them from Express are PInk !

1|0
    1|0
    • same! lace is the best. you get all the benefits of wearing panties without realizing you're wearing one :P

• Exactly how I feel,I like you lol :)

• Most comfortable are Boyshorts (: But La Perla Things are pretty comfy too !

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Girls: Boyshorts are hottest.

Guys: I prefer wearing boxer briefs.

1|0
    0|0