The odd girl out in a whole city?

Imagine that you live in a boring city where everybody has a kinda plain style (lots of black,brown, grey,... Sloppy clothes,... ). What would you think of the one girl who always is dressed nice, wears heels, make up... Not too much or slutty or anything just a cute style this link

What would you think of her? Because I just love to do those girlie stuff but it seems like where I live (a little city somewhere in Europe) nobody is really into that stuff :( and I feel kinda odd because I like to experiment with clothes, make up and hair styles but on the other hand I don't want to stand out because I don't like attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• they don't look over the top to me and really pretty and cute. maybe you can inspire other people to break the mold and try new stuff too :)

What Guys Said 4

• It happens to all of us...my dress style when I was in undergrad was more "dressy" cauz I loved the look of long-sleeve collared shirts in various colors (pink and purple included).

I definitely was an "oddball" in my school which had a laid-back beach culture.

Embrace that you are different...and just to let you know, the guys would flock to you with your current style. ;-)

• That would make you stand out to me. Not only because you dress cute among a sea of black and brown, it make me think you're shameless and brave. You're a trend setter!

• I think guys react according to what they are accustomed to. For me, that is normal. Girls around here are dressed well almost all the time... There, you will stick out, but here you'd just blend in.

• If that's how you like to dress you should do it, you would definitely stand out to me from all the other girls.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like that too sometimes, but just own it! I love the clothes, they're really cute. You really shouldn't feel the need to change your style to fit in.

• Do it. I love being different. Be who you want to be.