Is chestnut/golden brown hair not attractive?

Hi there, so I have long curly lighter brown hair, I basically look like Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies, yet I have been under the impression that hair like mine is not as attractive or appealing as say red hair or brown or blond regardless of shades. Is this true? Please explain why or why not. I really like my hair color and it sucks to think that I might want to dye my hair dark brown just to get myself noticed, Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing at all wrong with that hair color. Obviously, you can dye your hair any color you like, and it's possible that another shade might match your skin tone better or something (I have no idea; don't know what you look like or anything), but overall I doubt many guys are passing you over due to the color of your hair. That's just not really the kind of thing guys do.

• yeah you are right, it's not a big deal, I suppose I am baffled as to why it isn't as attractive as other colors, but it could be my skin tone, I'm pretty fair skinned but I can tan, I'm not a ginger, lol. Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• You don't need to change your looks to get noticed. Trust me, all color's are sexy. I've seen a girl with damn near white hair, and it was sexy, and one with your color, and yes she's sexy too. Color doesn't matter, even if there are a ton of blond jokes out there.

• I like it.

• i think it's an attractive color. I don't know why but it is :D

• haha, well I'm glad there's one of you out there

What Girls Said 0