What does it mean to be called cute?

what do people/guys think of a person when they call them cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot of attractive traits a person, specifically a woman can possess, and according to what she's wearing or doing, certain traits rise or fall. She could be pretty, intelligent, intimidating, sexual, strong, vulnerable, etc. A particulary beautiful woman is high in all these things, and if you could plot it on a bar graph, every bar would be pretty high.

However being cute means that at that particular moment in time, every bar is low, low, low except for the "PRETTY" bar and perhaps the "VULNERABLE" bar. It mixes easy with being sexual, but I don't beleive that pure cuteness is sexual. That should wait for later to maximize cuteness.

What Guys Said 3

• For me, it's more what I'm looking for. I don't like "barbie" girls or girls that look like "models". I just like the more... girl next door look :)

• Its a synonum for a adorable babyface.

• For me it generally means Just right with the fuzzy feeing ha ha :D

What Girls Said 1

• I tend to get "adorable" or "innocent" and that's close enough .. it's not in the same league as sexy or anything like that. It's like I'm "little sister-zoned." That's how I take it.