Girls, what is your preferred height for a guy?

I got rejected today because I was too short for her. I'm 5'7, she's 5'4. If you're in a relationship, how tall is your boyfriend? How tall are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? 5'7" isn't even short.

I'm 5'5" and my boyfriend is 5'6"..

Are you sure your height is the reason she rejected you? That sounds unreasonable.

Anyways, I think there are plenty of girls out there who are willing to date guys around your height. Don't feel too bummed out.

• She told me I was too short for her. You are beautiful btw

What Girls Said 13

• I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 5'8". Height isn't a deal breaker for me unless a guy is actually shorter than I am (even then, there might be exceptions).

• I'm 5'3" - boyfriend is 5'5"

Shower sex can be tricky to pull off sometimes but that's about the only thing I can think of to complain about height-wise.

• (And to answer your first question - what height I prefer - as long as he's taller than me, I'm not too picky.)

• Like your mindset

• I'm 5'3" and I think 5'7" is perfect height. I like guys to be around 5'6" to 5'9". But really, height is not that big a deal. If she would reject you over something as silly as that, it was her loss, not yours.

• my boyfriend is 6'2, I am 5'4. I would not care too much for height only that he is taller than me, and if I can wear heals and he is still taller that's nice. But never a deal breaker.

• I'm 5'10. He's 6'3

• I don't really care about height as long as he's taller than me and I'm 5'2 I'd prefer 5'7 and up

• Height doesn't really matter to me. I'm 5'2, I've been with guys who were 6'0 or taller and I've been with a guy who was 5'5.

• I'm 5'4... I prefer... 6 feet and UPPP

• well everyone likes different things. I'm 5'3 and I like guys who are around 5'11 on up. I'm single at the moment, but the guy chatting me up now is 6'1. my last boyfriend was 6'3 actually lol

ive never been with a guy who was shorter than 5'11. the tallest I've been with is 6'5.

• I don't care about height, either. I'm 5'5", and I've had crushes on guys anywhere from 5'6" to 6'2" or so. (I don't seem to meet many guys out of that range. I turned a guy down who was shorter than me once, but he was a creepy pervert, so height was the last thing on my mind.)

• I'm 5'2, he's 5'9, a couple of guys I have dated before were shorter, like 5'5.

• as long as the guy is 5'7" or taller

I'm 5'9" but I don't mind dating a guy who is slightly shorter than me.

• "because I was too short for her. I'm 5'7", she's 5'4"..."

...whaaa? I'm thinking she used that as a cover-up...

• I imagine there are deeper issues

• No she told me I was too short for her. I'm a pretty confident guy overall

• Unless she wears 5inch heels at all times, I don't get it.

What Guys Said 1

• i am short. my thinking is that stamina is more important than height.