Guys, Do You Think Girls Look Sexy In Jerseys?

I notice sometimes when a girl wears a jersey a guy thinks it's just pure tomboy, and other times it's devastatingly sexy. So I wanted to know what a majority of guys think.

How do you like a girl in a jersey?

• Too Tomboy.
    10% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • Completely Sexy.
    10% (1)30% (3)20% (4)Vote
  • Pretty Cute.
    50% (5)50% (5)50% (10)Vote
  • No Appeal.
    30% (3)20% (2)25% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Okay so some guys want something more specific. Let's say, over-sized jersey and shorts or jeans. Not specifically a girl on a team just a girl in a big jersey.

Okay and I'm sorry for some of these slutty examples, it's not exactly what I mean, but it turns out when you type "girls in jerseys" into Google this is what you get so it will have to do.

link

link

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote pretty cute - between tomboy and sexy. If fitting then it looks more tomboy but if she is wearing something too big for her, there is just something about a girl in an oversized button up shirt or jersey that makes me want to cuddle the hell out of her. Makes her seem absolutely adorable, like a kitten poking out of the top of a beer stein or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love my over-sized jersey, it's so comfy to sleep in! That's my main thing about it but I've noticed that sometimes I get interested stares so that's why I asked lol.

• I bet you look super cute in it then. It is all good, just do what you do and enjoy.

• Thanks. :) And I'll remember that.

What Guys Said 9

• Jerseys are not made to flatter a woman's natural curves. So they are very unflattering on most women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute, however since I am a huge Vancouver Canucks fan, if it's a Boston or Chicago jersey then it's aweful.

0|0
    0|0
  • l tell you, some girls can really pull that off ^-^

but it's more of a cute look, than a sexy look <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and depends on the jersey.

0|0
    0|0
    • Stick to red jerseys and you will be fine. Can't go wrong with UGA jerseys.

• Yes, if her t*ts are pokey, and the team and player are cool ... it can look very hot =0

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...lol

But long tightish shirts are AY-HOEKAY.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute,innocent and sexy ,love that ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • cute/sexy. Depends how/when/whatnot.

0|0
    0|0