GUYS: Do you find chicks with red/ orange hair attractive at all?

Do you find chicks with red/ orange hair attractive at all? I've always wondered..?

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• hellz yea, We love girlz...*here I go with the personality deal...personality has lots to do with it but Beauty is important 2... so if your with a guy and you get to know him...your orange hair would just be another thing to love..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It can be nice. There's a user on here, calling herself cun7n1nja, who I think looks very attractive with her orange hair. Though I'm assuming you are talking about dyed hair. If you meant like a natural coppery orange shade of red, then yeah, I think that can be really sexy, yeah. Still it's not for everyone. Some people make it work, some don't, but I've known a lot more pretty redheads than ugly ones.

Just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do (including myself), a lot of men don't. However since there aren't that many redheads there don't need to be that many guys who like them, for each redheaded woman to find a man who likes red hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women with red/orange hair, as long as they've dyed it black

0|0
    0|1
  • Not orange. Orange is a color that looks horrible in the hair, together with green, and some other colors. But red, blue'n purple, Always been a fan for some reason, look really cute C:

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's happened in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are my favorite. link That color, but it has to be natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • red heads are cool but gingers have no soul :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure! Not orange or most reds, but there's that one super dark red shade that's perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • orange

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.