• Bikini
    65% (15)26% (5)48% (20)Vote
  • Classic Brief
    5% (1)11% (2)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like thongs either. They are just not sexy at all.

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• They also have C strings now. They cover the crotch and have a hook that curves up into the woman's butt crack. No you can't make up something that stupid. I don't think they look sexy. I just keep thinking, "Oh my god! That looks so uncomfortable."

1|1
    0|0
  • Booty shorts like this link

0|1
    0|1
  • Bikini by far then classic brief, I highly dislike how boyshorts look

0|2
    1|1
    • i think that boyshorts look great on thick thighs and I know that's your preference G daz :P

• Show All
    • I wish I could get your attraction to them , I always thought skinny legs looked elegant and sexy , anyways thankss

• nooo, I just like the fullness of them. they look complete and women are supposed to have thick thighs, its natural that they touch and shows she can support a baby. I like how they are shapely and look amazing. its hard to describe lol

• I'm fine with hipsters, high leg, or brief panties. I do love curvy women. link

0|1
    0|1
  • Boyshorts!

0|1
    0|1
  • I like the feeling and looks of g strings and thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • THONGS!

0|0
    0|1
  • anything but thongs

2|1
    0|1
    • THANK YOU ! , finally a guy who hates them , I can't stand them either ;D

• I have never led a campaign to try to make them illegal but imagining that I would find them to be sexy is hilarious; possibly sad.

• Boyshorts look the best for me. I'm kind of anti thongs and g-strings. The other two are fine by me.

1|1
    0|1
  • diaper this is all I know :-(

1|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• Bikinis, for panties.I also have a strong love of exquisite, sheer, top shelf hosiery,too.So, unless it's really hot, I always enjoy wearing pantyhose,tights or nylon stockings.

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs and boyshorts or cheekies are the most comfortable and cutest to me :)

0|1
    0|1
  • bikini cut is my fav :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like thongs or bikini cut.

0|1
    0|1