Ladies, when dating guys with facial hair...

When you're with guys that have facial hair, whether it be a full beard, mustache, goatee, or just long stubble/doesn't shave very often, how does it feel when you kiss/make out with them or have them go down on you vs. A guy that shaves/no facial hair

Does it irritate the skin or feel weird or uncomfortable enough to the point its almost a turn off and you'd just rather not kiss them as much or have them go down on you as much? Do you prefer no facial hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I'm not a big fan at all. It makes me mouth really red and raw after kissing them and it can be a little irritating down there as well.

What Girls Said 4

• I like the scruffy handsome stubble look too (well if it's on the right cute/handsome baby face lol) I don't like mustashes or beards though I like no facial hair too but I gotta admit guys with side burns and stubble is hot haha.

• Do you find it ever irritates your skin if your making out or he goes down on you?

• Not really unless it;s really rough stubble but of course if the guy has a shower before they see me (which they usually do to impress me lol) the stubble is really soft to touch.

• i kinda like the scruffy look. not super short or it is prickly ha ha it also depends on the type of hair you have? I mean some people have coarser hair than others.

• stubble can hurt. you just have to remember to not rub your face on her so much. facial hair is sexy! when its grown out a little so its past the stubble phase but not zz top long its the best its soft and awesome!

• some guys have stubble that f#ucken hurts

What Guys Said 0