What does it mean when people think you wear makeup when you don't?

So I don't wear makeup and people constantly ask if I wear makeup. Then, when I say no, they're like it looks like you do. It kinda annoys me because they say it looks like I'm wearing foundation and mascara and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• If its other women your talking about then their obviously jealous of you because you got a perfect complexion and they don't. You don't need to try be beautiful you already are naturally. I'm the opposite from you I wear foundation and I get criticized for wearing it from a co-worker who doesn't know how to put makeup on, my advice to you is just ignore them not worth the time to stress over it.

What Guys Said 2

• just take it as a compliment ok..

its a good thing

• You probably are just really pretty then.

What Girls Said 3

• it means you have natural beauty.

you probably have dark, long, and or a full set of eyelashes.

and you must have clear skin which is why they think you wear foundation.

lucky! :D

• That just means you have good skin and nice eyelashes. That's a good thing. :)

• i think it mean you are beutiful, cause makeup make girls look pretty,

so you are probably pretty(:

• Makeup doesn't always make females pretty...sometimes it is not an improvement at all...o.O