Why do girls where low cut shirts yet yell at guys for staring?

The title says it all. I am just curious behind this logic, if there is an answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's in fashion right now or maybe so they won't feel like they are standing out from the crowd? I don't do it but that was some of the reasons my girlfriends threw out.

What Girls Said 3

• looking don't mind, I'm usually pretty oblivious to stuff so I don't notice a whole lot when my boobs show alittle. staring at some one usually make them feel overly self consious don't have to be something perticular. its not that bad as long as you don't talk to them, name them for her, or try touching. that's were I draw the line.

• They're not wearing it for you.

• A quick peak is one thing staring is something totally different. I don't where low cut shirts but that is my opinion if it still counts.

You can't help taking a quick peak, I can't help it when I see a hot guy but staring is something people can control and it's rude. Hell we were taught that when we were little.

• Guys can't just take a quick peak. Besides I've seen girls staring at guys. You can't just glance at the sunset or take a peek at of sea you have to stare at it for hours, taking it all in. This includes women or just parts of them.

• Maybe the girls are wearing the tops to get the attention of only the hot guys and not just any random dude. I know, how is a guys to know which category he falls into in her books until she yells at him. LOL

What Guys Said 4

• I've never been yelled at for looking, but then again, I don't *stare* because that's pretty obnoxious. I think the more invasive/rude you are, the more likely it is that you're going to piss someone off, regardless of what it's about.

• that just reminded me of Dave Chapelle's shand up

link

its cause they want the attention

and not want it at the same time

• Attention

• It's because women want to dress all hot and slutty, but don't want men to look at them. It's like girls who wanna be a whore but just not have anyone know.