Girls, do you like unattractive guys?

do you guys feel like a guy has to be good looking to catch your eye?

because, I just realized, that I have crushed on a lot of unattractive guys. they're just so sweet. and I don't know why but I feel like I'm really drawn to them.

so am I the only one who feels this way?

do you guys (meaning you girls) only like attractive guys?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I have known unattractive men, then I got to know them better. Their personalities then changed their appearance to me. So someone I thought was very unattractive turned into someone I loved very much, we then went on to have a very handsome little boy. We are not together anymore, but are still friends. Then again, I fell for someone who was not as attractive as most women thought he was, but his personality drew me in. It's not what's on the outside, it's with in :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I only know of unattractive girls who have liked unattractive guys...probably the way it should be

1|2
    1|2
  • i hate women for being like this

0|0
    0|0
    • really? why?

• Show All
    • More work? Why do you say that?

• guys have to talk right, think right, sit right, walk right, breathe right, they have to have confidence, which is all or mostly mental, attitude, mindset-wise, be a leader, be dominant, be assertive, have the right social-skills, conversation-skills, flirting-skills, the right body-language, have a life, be fun, interesting, have options

What Girls Said 4

• Guys that aren't good looking can catch my eye.

Who they are catches my eye much more. If I like how they are I pay more attention to them and my attraction level to them goes up - to the point where their looks become attractive too.

3|2
    0|1
  • Well I think guys are 'visual' while girls go by 'feeling'. For me I do like to look at cute guys but they are not the ones I want as a partner. If the guy makes me feel that he loves me and will alwyz be there for me, he is attractive. Attractiveness does not always means good looking. a Guy with good looks and bad personality is unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to find him attractive. I've liked guys that other girls did not find attractive, but I've never liked a guy that I personally thought was unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I have found that extremely attractive people who are complete D-bags become ugly to me. And not so great looking folks who are very nice, become greatly attractive & sexy to me.

:D

Who wants to be with a good looking douche?

0|1
    0|0