Am I alright looking?

I know I am not gorgeous but...

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very pretty! Believe me, every girl you think is gorgeous has insecurity problems too. Not every person is as confident as they look. You should be proud of the way you look and you'll find someone who will be proud as well. Don't doubt yourself because that isn't attractive at all. I used to be insecure, but as I got older and guys started hitting on me more, I realized that I'm as pretty as I want to be and I know my personality can take me anywhere! Don't let looks bring you down ok?

What Guys Said 5

• You are a very, very, pretty girl! What's the problem?

• I think your gorgeous. You should never doubt yourself

Peace!!

• If that is you in the picture, then you make me melt. ;)

• You're attractive, and you look like an athlete, so chances are good that you're healthy as well.

But you're young. Plenty of guys will be after you in a matter of years and you won't need the affirmations of anonymous internet users in order to feel pretty.

It's also a good idea to note that true beauty comes from within. You look nice enough to attract guys on looks alone, but if your personality doesn't match, the way you look won't matter.

• You are more than "gorgeous ". you are a knockout!

What Girls Said 6

• Yes ur alright ..your a pretty girl don't put yourself down hunny there's too many jealous idiots in life to do that 4 u!! ur just fine ...xxxx <3 xx

• I like that second close-up picture of you =]

You look cute, have gorgeous freckles, and nice curly hair!

And according to some of your questions you've had quite a few boyfriends - you must be doing something right =]

x

• Why did you bring this up as a question?? You are very pretty! Dont say that your not! You are pretty. why did you ask I know I am not gorgeous but...?? But what?

• Your beautiful.

Don't worry about what anyone else thinks

keep your head up high gorgeous. Because people would kill just to see you fall

• You're pretty! Act like you have an invisible tiara on your head and be fierce

• I don't know.. you are O.K,

not really pretty, but not ugly..

you just look really young.. try a little more make-up. ;)

• And I don't know why anybody would give me a thumbs down for being honest to you, but I guess you didn't want the truth if you gave me a thumbs down, you wanted approval from people. Which is stupid.

• You are justified in your own mind about your opinions just like everyone else. The question people should ask is "What is the truth? " and in this case "What is beautiful? "

• Aristotles; do you walk with a stick up yurr ass? I could care less. Okay I'm being way too nice. Girls like her are not pretty where I grow up. I'm not a no-make-up farm animal. Okay? I like to present myself. And I am gorgeous. Yah thanks.