Hoodies, tees, and jeans... not feminine enough?

I don't dress like a scrub, but I pretty much always wear jeans, a tee, and a zip-up hoodie. They're all fitted, but comfortable and not boring. Some have cute designs on them. I've been wondering lately if my clothing choices have been putting guys off. I don't dress super feminine. I'd more be categorized as being cute and a bit out there. Is this style a turn off for guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• i duunno if ths helps but today I wore an abercrombie zip up hoody and plain sweatpants like 5 bucks from rite aid because I went to the gym today, and I got more attention and looks/stares form guys then I normally do wearing jeans and some fancyish shirt... andddd the girls on my campus all dressed up like theyre going clubbing got ignored hah! so join the club ;)

What Guys Said 3

• you are my type of girl. I'm not a huge fan of the girls who go out and need to dress up for any occasion. jeans and tshirt is my style to but can't seem to find a girl like you in my town dammit

• That's a relief! I get treated like 'one of the boys' too often and thought it was because I "dress down". I live in Canada too. And we all know Canada is so small that everyone knows each other. :P

• We're pretty much neighbors. where abouts are you?

• It's a huge turn on. That's to me the perfect outfit for a woman to wear. I have a real thing for girls who wear hoodies and jeans. Do you wear the hood up? I especially like it when a girl wears her zip-up hoodie with the hood up.

• i like a girl in those clothes, its not really "out there" as you say, ya know?, but wear what you feel most comfortable in, if you feel comfortable and confident ull look confident, and that's very attractive

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's a turn off, but it's not something a guy would immediately be zoning in on if there were a bunch of girls in the room ya know? Not that he would think it's ugly because it probably is cute, it's just not showing a lot of skin.

• Yeah, I wear the same stuff and I don't any attention from guys, but I guess if you're pretty it doesn't really matter.

• if you're looking for instant gratification, a low cut shirt wouldn't hurt.

personally, I'm not willing to sacrifice my jeans, haha. =)