How long do you spend on styling your hair everyday?

I don't take much time cause I'm not a morning person. I just wonder what the average is.

• 0 mins. I don't even comb it
  • Up to 5 mins. gel and comb or mess up
  • Up to 15 minutes
  • Up to 30 minutes
  • Up to an hour or more

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally, I wear my hair down or pull it BACK in a ponytail. That takes minimal effort, a minute or two if I'm brushing it. When I actually put in the effort to pull my hair UP into a ponytail, I usually like to add a clip to it. That might take 5-10 minutes depending how easy it is to keep all those weird bumps out on top.

As much as I love my hair, I usually don't do anything fancy with it, except dying it, which I haven't done for over a year. I just don't have enough time. Otherwise, I'd try to do something cooler with it.

What Guys Said 16

• around 20-30min everyday

sometimes more, sometimes less.

depends on what I'm doing

that particular day ^-^

• allot of the time I don't even care to comb my hair but it's only because I currently don't have a job.

if I ever go out to look for work or if I have a job I do comb my hair but not much more than that.

• Hello if I may get you right you said you want to leave your husband. You can not do that you know why what God has joint together let no man put asunder, and also you might not get the best like him again he his your husband you can sure calm him down with woman trick, and also pray to God he can change his heart for better. Leaving is not the best solution think about this.

• What the hell does this have to do with hair? I don't have a husband.

• 5 to 10mins! the miracle of hair wax/pomade/modelling clay. My hair is short and straight so a quick wash, dry, and style/mess it up...like michael buble's! easy as pie so I can make and eat breakfast!

• No more than 2 minutes..I spend more time washing it than actually combing it.. combing my hair isn't too hard XD

• 1 min - gel up into it messup and done :D

• 0-5 mins...

• 0 min for me

unless I'm going for a job interview then its 5 mins

• I comb it if it looks a mess after waking up, that's about it, but mostly I don't need to unless it gets long.

• I never apply gel. It's because my hair never stays the same. So I just comb it .

• a minute, maybe two

• I wake up in the morning and go

• Normally up to 5 minutes, but sometimes I can use up to 15 minutes

• Anywhere between 15 seconds to one minute. I try to really take my time :)

• like a min or two

• 20- 30 mins

What Girls Said 25

• 5 minuites really I can't be assed styling it because I have that sort of flat parted hair that kinks at the bottom but like it never stays straight with anything not even hairspray so I just don't bother, hairspray goes all horrible in my hair and just knots it, my hair is kind of thick too and I never let it grow too long, I like to have it just past my sholders because long hair for me is too hard to manage. I just brush it with my brush and some times go through it with a comb if I feel it starts to get too messy, giving it a come every now and then delays split ends but I still get split ends eventually and like I tie it back usually now since I am doing catering at college, I don't spend much time tieing it though cos with mine I can just brush it back then just tie it quickly, it never stays straight trying to do it properly anyway so I just do a quick tie up.

• Almost none, lol. All I do when I get out of the shower is towel-dry it a bit and part it, maybe throw in some kind of clip/pin or headband. I'm pretty low maintenance. =P

• I'm not a morning person either. I put up to 15 min but for me it depends on how much time I have, how I'm feeling, and how my hair looks when I wake up that morning. lol. Most days I can get away with not even touching it but it always looks better straightened so if I feel like it then I'll choose to do that instead and that usually takes about 10 minutes maybe unless I half-ass it. lol.

• Usually less than a minute .. but if I just washed it , it goes to 7 minutes.. you know combing and blow drying if I have to go out right after

• Usually 10-15 minutes. I'm jealous of all the girls that can only spend 5 minutes on their hair, mine would still look a mess lol.

• My hair is really thick and down to my waist, so I take long showers, I usually brush it and put it up when it's wet, then I can leave it down when it dries, it's wavy. If I straighten it , it takes like and hour to and hour and a half. But I usually just wear it natural.

• like 5 minutes!

• Probably about 5 to 10 minutes

• Brush it or pull it up. That's about it.

• Now, 15 minutes at the most.

When it was longer, it would take about an hour or more.

• Depends if I want it all natural no, straightening, curling, blow drying or stylize it but most around 15 - 30 mins

• I just brush it and leave it as is or put it in a ponytail.

• I generally just brush it so I said up to 5 minutes but if I decide to straighten it, it takes more like 10 to 15 minutes.

• At most run a brush through it, sometimes I don't even need to do that.

Its ridiculously well behaved for being long and wavy.

My entire hair and make up system takes less than 3 minutes.

• now that I have braids it takes about 3 min I put oil in it

• I just brush it and either put a hair band in it or a pony tail or a quick up do. Five minutes maximum. My hair is really fine and won't hold any style no matter which and how much product I use so why bother doing any more than what I mentioned.

• When I wash it, everyother day, 15 - 20 mins. because of drying & curling iron, & I have long hair. If I don't wash it, 5 min or less.

If I'm getting dressed up nice & want it to look special, than add 5 min to curling.

• 5-10 minutes. I don't heat style it day to day, so it's just a cute updo or running a brush through the tangled mess.

• straightening can take up to 30 min :/

i'd rather do it at night and then just brush through it in the morning.

• its kinky so I don't comb it. I brush it up and put my scarf on it. Oil it and leave.

• 10-15 minutes is I straighten it, 5-10 if I don't

• I just brush it. My hair is long and naturally thin and straight, a little bit of a wave but mostly straight.

• Probably 10 min - blowdrying & hot tools

• A good 20 minutes

• ehh.. 1-2 hours...