What are the best ways to have thin legs?

what is the best way to have thin legs? I have thick legs and not happy about it

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• if it isn't your natural body type, not much. you can keep your overall weight down, and do exercise. I have thick thighs and since I work out the gym with both weights and cardio, my legs are toned and solid and somewhat thinner than they were. but they will always be thick, even though I'm not heavy. at my thinnest weight they were still pretty thick, and I'm not fat now, but when I was at my thinnest I would starve myself so yeah.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Thick legs are sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • not if they're fat lmao

• Like muscular not fat

• I have muscular legs and I consider them an attribute. I like looking strong and like I can defend myself, not some tinchy feeble woman ahah! I've always had muscular legs but I'm a kick boxer now too so that makes them look even more muscular which I like! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Diet and exercise. Lots of cardio, at least 30 min a day. I highly suggest its running. Front lunges, side lunges, squats, reverse plank dips, alternating squat kicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many exercise video's online which show you what exercises to do in order to tone and thin your legs. :)

Like alpha93 said, some guys find thick legs to be sexy and vice versa. People have different preferences. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 30-60 minutes of cardio daily like running or high intensity interval training

Lunges, squats and wall sits for toning(cause you don't want them flabby)

0|0
    0|0