Guys: Do you like a girl with a good pedicure.

I was wearing a really bright green color on my toes today and while nothing was said, I saw several guys staring at my feet. The color was Age of the Aquarius by Color Club.

Is yes, why? What is so attractive about it? or was it just the color?

thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Guys want to marry a woman who;s fun to be with and who likes to have sex three times a day. We don't give a camels pooper about toenails.

• I don't like feet. If I can see your toes to tell you even had a pedicure in the first place, I already don't like it. Of course my attention is never drawn to a girls feet or shoes to begin with, so I likely wouldn't notice at all.

• Im assuming you were wearing sandles?i think it has to do with both the color and the fact that a lot of guys like to see nice toes andfeet alothough most don't admit it.for the fear of being told they have a foot fetish.in reality most guys notice nice toes ot feet they jist don't worship them like guys eith fettishes

• It would definitely catch my eye if it's a bright color. I might even stare at it too, wonder some random things about it, then move on. Nail paint has never been particularly attractive to me, but, often, the most unusual things to be thinking about can catch one's attention when they're not otherwise occupied.

• Doesn't bother me at all. You girls pay way too much attention to tiny details that us guys just don't care to notice lol

• ill think its cute when a girl has interesting colors on her toes

not important but definitely pretty cool and might interest me in the girl(just don't tell me a story behind it)

• I like when women make an effort to keep their feet pretty. You said it was a bright color so that probably drew their attention. Usually I wouldn't pay attention but if they stand out then I'll take notice. Plus I think they seem attractive/cute because of how small women's feet are in comparison to my own.

What Girls Said 1

• 1|1