Girls, and women, how many piercings do you have and what are they called?

Most Helpful Girl

• None - I used to have my ears pierced a long time ago but I had problems getting them to heal. Not sure if that was because I wasn't being careful enough (though I think I was) or if my ears were allergic or whatever to the sterling... either way, they had lots of issues with healing so I gave up and let them close.

I do wear ear cuffs though, they're my favorite pieces of jewelry.

• Nice. Sorry to hear they didn't heal. My mother is allergic to sterling siver too, and has to buy jewlery that is made out of some other metals.

• Ah well, that's alright. The ear cuffs I have work out just fine (and people usually seem pretty interested in them, haha).

What Girls Said 5

• Only my ears are pierce.I had 4 holes in each,but now I only have two in each.

• 12. Earlobes three times on each side, snug, rook, tragus, cartlige, belly, nose.

• 13 but I have 6 in each ear and a nose ring, I also have my eye brow periced but I never wear it because it looks so stupid on me.

soon I want a labret ( the one on the bottom side of your lip) not sure if that's the exact term

• My ears and my navel.

• I have 5

4 = my ears in each ear 2.

one nose piercing (stud).

What Guys Said 0