Is it a turn-off to never wear make-up?

Firstly, I just wanted to stress that I have absolutely no problem with girls who DO wear make-up; it's just not for me personally. :)

Basically, like the question says, I almost never wear make-up unless it's a formal occasion. I would consider myself to be pretty average in terms of attractiveness, though I'm lucky enough to have clear skin more often than not.

I do take care of my appearance by moisturizing daily and taking care of my hair, but I'm just not comfortable with make-up (I always either worry about rubbing it off, or feel awkward with it because I'm so used to seeing myself without).

Guys: is this a turn-off? And just to re-iterate, I don't mean to cause any offense: I love make-up on others, but just prefer to avoid it on myself. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. As I tried to tell you earlier, it's fine.

As a matter of fact I know a lot of girls who look great without makeup. It's actually pretty pointless a lot of the time. So many girls who wear makeup, and they look great as is, then paint their faces too much, or equally pointless, they apply almost no makeup at all, in a way that I can barely tell a difference. Still, I don't have a real problem with makeup, I just find it pointless.

So no. A girl who has no makeup is not a turnoff. Not in the least.

What Guys Said 4

• No, a girl without makeup is so refereshing, and some of the prettiest girls go without it. Hopefully you are setting a trend here!

• No it's not a turn-off. All natural is just fine. Makup can be a hassel from time to time for guys. But at the same time, it can be nice too. It's all on how you look at it, and how you feel about it.

• nope, some people still look good without makeup.

• personally I think its pretty amazing stuff. it can make even the most hurt girls look hot. and generally I do like a small bit of make-up on girls. but hey, if you're hot enough to always pull off the no make-up look, that's great, do what you do.

What Girls Said 4

• I never wear make-up and I think I am cute without it. My boyfriend never complains either, and the rare times I do, it's like extra special. =P

• If the girl is unattractive, then obviously wearing no makeup is doing her no good. Most girls look better with a tad bit, but there are few who look gorgeous fresh faced(few though).

Let's face it, guys have no problem with makeup & the only ones who do are on girlsaskguys.com & have nothing better to do than complain about it.

How does one come to that conclusion? It's a billion dollar industry, meaning millions of women wear makeup and continue to reproduce. Plus, you'll never hear guys complain of girls in FHM or Maxim.

• If you feel most comfortable not wearing any kind of makeup,then more power to you girly.If only girls on a larger scale could feel that way.

• Not really.