Who do you girls think is the most attractive man in the world?

You can pick anyone.

Names.

I'm basically trying to compare the characteristics of each person to get an idea of what girls want in an attractive guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are too many men I find attractive to list just one ... lookswise I dig big eyes and thick eyelashes, a nice smile and facial hair. Also, someone who is moderately fit to fit. Personality-wise, I like intelligence, humor and a touch of nurturing ability. I don't need a guy to be at my beck and call -- I have too many of my own interests and constantly entertaining him would get old. But it would be nice to have someone you could count on and who was considerate when you needed somthing. Also important is a guy who lets you be yourself -- a lot of "nice guys" fail because they put you on a pedestal and try to prop up the relationship with favors instead of actually getting to know you and assessing if the two of you are a good match.

What Girls Said 15

• Keanu Reeves

Cristiano Ronaldo

Those two are the only two I can think of off the top of my head...eh not everyone will agree with those two but they are nice looking to me

Other nice looking people but not on my top two list which is in order o.O

Richard Kahui

Hosea Gear

• Brendon Urie, hands down: link link

Messy hair, sexy glasses, gorgeous voice, perfect smile, sweet tattoo, skinny body, funny as hell, emotionally deep

• I don't know, I always have crushes then it fades and I gain more crushes lol but for sure right now the number one most attractive guy to me is Damon from The vampire diaries :P lol oh man is he gorgeous *whistles* lol.

• Johnny Depp

Ryan Gosling

Brad Pitt

No one is MOST attractive,i appreciate the older guys for aging well.And not just letting themselves GO as a lot of men DO...dont even get me started.:/

So Johnny and Brad look great.

Ryan looks great!He is keeping fit and he seems intelligent.Gooooo Ryan!

• PAUL WALKER lol its more than looks with him though I love his whole out look on life and personality :)...Im usually attractive to guys with a nice jawbone and beautiful eyes with broad shoulders its just so manly and sexy.

This guy is so lovely lol

link

• Henry Cavill, Channing Tatum's body, Aaron Tveit's face.

• Jon Kortajarena

Sergio Ramos

Yoann Gourcuff

Adrien Brody

Raphael Varane

I could go on.. but I'll stop now.

• Josh hucherson , Liam hemsworth. Also my crush :) <3

• He doesn't exist but jason momoa comes close

• Leonardo Dicaprio and Liam Payne

• Johnny depp

• Tony Stark

• ian somerhalder and also I'm currently watching dancing with the stars and this cuban contestant is pretty yummy!

• Aragorn from Lord of the Rings lol.

• You might enjoy him more in some of cronenberg's movies.

• Haha I only like him in Lord of the Rings, that's why I said the character name.

• theres no such thing, jesus christ. at least not in my opinion. I haven't seen all the men and I like different looks, not just one type. and I'm assuming you mean celebs. I know a lot of gorgeous guys who aren't celebs so...

What Guys Said 1