Do you think girls look better with or without nail polish?

there are girls who look good with or without nail polish on them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Without, definitely. Nail polish always damages the picture of natural beauty. The exception is a transparent nail polish the application of which is almost invisible (some girls say they need it because of nail fragility, low quality nails etc. - isn't transparent nail polish a logical way out!)

The one and only colored nail polish which looks cool to me is dark-blue one when used by fair-haired women. Painters know something called complementary contrast - dark blue nail polish on blondies only validates it.

What Girls Said 11

• i didn't know guys even noticed nail polish lol I mean, I figured they did if it was some wild obnoxious in your face design, but other than that, I didn't think they even saw it haha

• Guys rarely even notice nail polish :\ lol I put it on whenever I'm out with a guy and even if they do they just like it and especially if you bite your nails a lot like me painting them makes them look so much better.

• I honestly don't think it matters much.Its like saying,"Do you think girls look better with a bracelet on,or no bracelet?" Its pretty irrelevant because "nail polish" is usually not the first thing you notice on a girl.There are plenty of others things that will catch your eye. :)

• I think as long as a girl's nails are clean and healthy-looking, either way works. However, I always wear polish on my toes. For my fingers, maybe 25-50% of the time.

• depends on the design,color, and legnth of the nails..and if they are fake or not. its a pain to paint your nails guess that's why some people pay to get their nails done. lol

• If a girls looks is based on wearing nail polish or not, that's just silly. It's such an insignificant thing.

Honestly didn't think guys noticed that type of thing, I usually paint my nails but it's just for me.

• the only time I notice is when the color matches what she's wearing (e.xshes wearing white and nails are colored white) and that's actually hot

• I'm a nail polish junkie, so my answer is a little biased...lol I believe that your nails are accessories. You can put any color, design, etc. on them and really put together your entire outfit. So yes, I do think girls look better with polish.

• I don't like girls toes without paint. I always have paint on my toes.

I go through phases with paint on my fingers. Sometimes I can't go without having them painted. Sometimes I don't want paint on them at all.

I never like fake nails.

• I never wear it. I think it really doesn't matter. Nail polish can be really fun though and look good.

• with. there's no need to be a really bright color, in fact, it can even be transparent. but it always look better with.

• I think with. I love nail polish, and a lot of the designs that you can create are beautiful.

What Guys Said 10

• Without. But I'm in the group of as little makeup as possible on the daily. IF there is a special occasion, yeah get all dolled up. BUT if its a normal day like 355 days out of the year, little to no makeup + nail polish etc

• I never really cared much about it. I don't think it makes a noticeable difference to me. Although for some reason I find toenails that are painted red to be cute. I don't know why though lol

• I'm pretty detailed-oriented so I love girls who have creative nail designs or bright nail colors. It shows creativity and you're not afraid to stand out. I definitely notice! Put my fav sports team colors and I love you forever :P Besides...it gives me an excuse to touch their hands XD

• Yes but I think it only adds about 2% difference in my eyes.

• I say with nail polish...love the feminine look of it. :)

It's not a deal breaker by any means but it's a slight preference that I have. :)

• I don't pay any attention to nails or polish and am neutral. I have a friend that says he thinks painted nails make "women look like whores"...never quite understood that...seems a little like a waste of time to me...but if that is what she wants it's OK by me...(:(:(:

• depending on the nail polish it can make them look cuter

• This is fascinating lol. Can you elaborate?

• i don't mean just wearing one color, like if you have nails that are multi colored, or with weird characters/symbols. I would look at it and find it very interesting. If its pictures of skulls probably not but if its hello kitty or something friendly looking, it would definitely be cute

• I like more natural nails. Not gonna lie tho, a girl with french tips is hot. lol

• I like girls without nail polish, but some girls look OK with it.

• I don't get the point of it.