So this subject is on faces...

I feel in some kind of FACE mood.

SO.

What kind of face you you have?(Describe it)

Does the country you come from determine this?

Were you ever ridiculed because of your looks?

How would you like your "Dream" S.O to look like?

"People with similar features are more likely to fall in love" Agree?

Are you photogenic?

Me:

"Cat" eyes, full lips, oval face, golden(ish) color.

I'm East-African so were known for having skinny faces :P

I was called ugly and starving because of where I came from.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I don't care for looks really =]

I think so. a lot of couples look alike to me...

NO. ;D

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of face you you have? I have a heart/ovalish shape face. I have a small chin and a small upturned nose (people always comment on how cute it is :) but it kinda makes me look like a 5 year old). I have medium sized golden green eyes with a dark ring around the outside. My upper lip is much thinner than my lower lip and I have very high cheekbones. I'm have a warm and very pale skin tone.

Does the country you come from determine this? no...

Were you ever ridiculed because of your looks? no.

How would you like your "Dream" S.O to look like? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to look like any of the following:

"People with similar features are more likely to fall in love" not really, but sometimes. I guess I like guys with are boyishly handsome and I'd describe myself as being pretty in a 'young and innocent' kind of way so I guess its sort of similar.

Are you photogenic? NOT AT ALL. I have a few really amazing photos but the majority of them are awful. I just don't photograph well. I can't keep a straight face.

What Guys Said 3

• Hard for me to describe my own face... I guess it's basically oval shape, bushy dark eyebrows, irises aren't completely shown. nose is OK in length I guess, and lightly tilts up at the end. generally I have my molars touching so my chin is behind my lips and my lips are behind my nose of course. chin shows itself well with a slight dividing line. and white skin with TONS of freckles.

no idea what blood origins define my face. no ridicule about it (surprisingly)

I like girls with rounder faces, white/lightly tanned skin, pink lips, dark eyes and freckles. I LOVE freckles :D

• I have a mix of a girlie face and a man face, lol. I do have Irish roots, and they're not noticeable, mainly just Northern English. My eye shape is similar to Chris Evan's eyes, same color too.

Honestly, I don't see anyone who looks similar to me other than my sister.

Yes, I have a slightly odd shaped head, which pains me to say :( And I have rather odd eyelashes for a guy, It looks like I wear light mascara.

Ginger haired, Green eyes. No idea why. Women with brown eyes I don't find extremely attractive, with Blue or another color, their eye looks defined, whereas brown, you can't really see their most features of the eye. Odd right? :D

And nope not Photogenic :)

• What kind of face you you have? It's on my avatar.

Does the country you come from determine this? Well, obviously yes.

Were you ever ridiculed because of your looks? No.

How would you like your "Dream" S.O to look like? Check my answers to such questions.

"People with similar features are more likely to fall in love" No.

Are you photogenic? Partially.

What Girls Said 5

• What kind of face do you have?

Oval-ish, I guess? I have fairly big eyes (green/grey), and a small birthmark on my chin. My big complaint is that my ears stick out, but luckily my hair can hide them. :P

I guess so! My parents are mainly Irish/Scottish in origin, so I have the trademark ghostly pale skin.

Yes, for the aformentioned pale skin, especially in the summer. I've been told that I should go tanning, but my dad actually got skin cancer from working outside (and it still causes him problems 30 years later) so tanning beds are the last place you'll ever catch me!

I don't really care too much, but come to think of it, most of the guys I've been interested in have had curly hair. That might be more coincidence than anything though, since it's a pretty common hairstyle where I live.

Scientifically speaking, there's evidence for both sides (subconciously liking familiarity vs. expanding the gene pool). I guess most of the guys I've liked have looked somewhat similar to me in one way or another.

Are you photogenic?

Ugh, I wish. :P I'm one of those people who feels reasonably comfortable with my reflection in a mirror, but I can't take a good photo to save my life (the fact that I ALWAYS blink right when the shutter clicks doesn't help. :P)

• I have pictures of my face! But if I had to actually describe it I would describe it as oval shaped, with pretty defined features, a tinyyy dimple in my chin, freckley, with a pinkish pale skin tone. Not sure if that's a good description lol.

I'm from the U.S., so the country I'm from has nothing to do with my face, but my ancestors were German, Irish, and Russian so I think that contributes to some of the features.

I've never really been ridiculed because of my looks, but for some reason I can be pretty insecure at times, others I feel pretty confident.

I like Asian guys usuallyy, no idea why, so I guess I'd prefer Asian features.

I don't agree that people with similar features are more likely to fall in love. Actually, it's been proven that people are more attracted to people who are most genetically different from the. Because it's good to have variety in the gene pool :D

I don't think I'm photogenic at all...I usually don't like pictures of myself.

• Well,everyone can see my face.

I am Ghanaian and American.And I think my eyes and forehead says so.:) Growing up I was called ugly,but whatever,its not the worst thing in the world.My dream S.O. so to speak wouldn't look anything like me...maybe his features would...i don't really know.Ryan Gosling doesn't look like me,but is very high on my list of people I need to stalk and try and marry.Yes, I am photogenic for the most part...as long as the lighting is good.

I don't know if I completely agree with the similiar features thing and falling in love.Thats a narcassistic way of viewing it. Its partially true for some,but not all.

• What kind of face do you have? Um... it's oval, pale skin and big brown eyes.

Does the country you come from determine this? Hm... not really. I was born in the UK but my parents are middle eastern so I should have tan skin... but I don't :T

Were you ever ridiculed because of your looks? Nope

How would you like your "Dream" S.O to look like? Don't really care. I've been attracted to all different types

"People with similar features are more likely to fall in love" Agree? I don't know, I don't think so?

Are you photogenic? Nope. I *hate* pictures, I look so terrible in them :(

• east african women are BEAUTIFUL. Habesh girls are beyond gorgeous :). eriteran girls are the most beautiful girls I have ever seen :)

Im from north east africa myself and we got a lot more diversity because the country as a whole is mixed with everything...seriously EVERYTHING! there's so much diversity in my own family its crazy. none of my siblings look alike and we look like we all come from differnt parts of the world!

me:

big hazel eyes. not thin lips but not full, oval face and light tan complexion

dream SO? idk...different from me lol

i don't think I'm photogenic. people tell me I look better in person then in pictures :/

i don't think people with similar features fall in love my parents look completely different from each other. I don't know maybe its easier to be with someone similar to yourself because that would mean tehy come from the same/ simialr country and have a simialr or same culture?

• North east Africa? My area is full of us Africans :P

• Where I live, the majority of people are North and East Africans.

• too much of a good thing lol

There's almost no Africans where I live kinda sucks