Ladies, how do you like your man's...

Hair?

I have mine cut really short, and I used to have it at I guess you could say normal length. But I got really tired of having it, so I shaved it off. Then I thought about growing it way long. What looks good anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care as long as you don't get your mom, dad, cousin, or friend to cut it (unless they are a professional). Get it professionally done. I know so many guys who get their mom to give them haircuts and frankly their hair never looks good.

What Girls Said 3

• it all depends on the guy...some guys look really good with longish hair and some look better with short...it depends on your face structure

• I have a picture of myself on my profile. I am not photogenic by any means. But what do you think?

• i would say stick with short hair

• kk. Thanks. I was thinking of growing it as long as possible. lol

• I don't mind what his hair looks like in terms of length.As long as the style fits his face and as long as it is clean.I personally love long hair...its the shizzzzz. Short hair is fine too. As long as it is well groomed,i don't see the problem.

• I prefer longer hair that covers the ears.

What Guys Said 0