What kind of clothes should a girl wear?

Guys, what kinds of clothes to you prefer girls to wear? Do you find it more attractive when they were tight jeans, flare jeans, skirts or what? Just in general, if there were a bunch of girls in a crowd, what kind of clothing would draw you into a certain girl? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always preferred girls who wear (casual) dresses or skirts over pants/jeans, but obviously jeans are by far the most common thing girls wear, and I'm fine with that too. Often jeans are far more practical, but anytime that wearing a dress/skirt would not be a problem, it would be nice if a girl wore one.

Overall, though, I prefer casual clothes unless the environment requires otherwise.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer the skirts and dresses, but in today's world jeans are a reality.

• I like girls that wear skirts/dresses, but if a girl is attractive to me I would not really care what they are wearing.

• It would be unfair to ask you to dress like they did in the 50's unless the guy himself is doing the same. However, many men prefer girlie girls while many men prefer more tomboyish girls (pants, sweaters etc..). Dress for you, not men!

What Girls Said 4

• Defintely girlie things like, skirts dresses and heels.I like seeing other women wear them too.It's sexier,prettier and more feminine.

• What ever you feel comfortable in, but I like to wear skirts a lot.

• I always get wy more attention wearing skirts/dresses. But maybe it's just because not many girls wear the, where I'm from.

• most guys I know prefer skirts.