Why do girls think it's cool to be slutty on here?

There are so many girls bragging about how young they were when they lost their virginity or how many guys they f***ed in the last week. are you here to ask questions or put yourself out.

i understand if your trying to seek advice. but if your being pressured into something don't do it. plus most guys think its hot when a girl has confidence.

Most Helpful Guy

• It may not be that they think it's cool to act slutty on this website, it may be that they simply think it is cool to act slutty and this website is simply a forum for them to express it. Although you and I may not agree that it's attractive or cool for a girl or guy to brag about their vast quantities of sexual exploits, other people may think that it is. Other people brag on this site about how much they can bench press, how gorgeous their s/o is, and plenty of other things which they think are worth bragging about. The sluttiness may just be that particular person's topic that they prefer to brag about. Not my style, but to each their own.

What Guys Said 5

• Talking about it normalizes it, and everybody wants to think that what they are doing is both common and normal.

• Some girls just have nothing better to talk about... or do. It really is lame.

• It's kinda sad in my opinion. Sex had become more of a past time then anything else. The complete degradation of peoples morals and respect...it's all sad. I mean thers that 13 year old in England that being congratulated on becoming a father...

• yeah seriously, I agree with you completely. I also don't like how people can be whatever about sex. when I was growing up, it used to seem more significant, now 15 year olds are f***ing all over the place. I've even heard of 11 year old girls getting birth control pills in the far northeast. what happened to having some composure?

• Before you judge, perhaps you should give your own statistics, year starting, batting average, etc.

On the other end of the coin, guys are doing the same thing. But again its anonymous so I think a lot of it is fabricated stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you ever thought that maybe they're just being honest, or trying to put their questions (or answers) into context? If they wanted to brag, the probably wouldn't choose an anonymous online forum to do so.

• I think kinda like you do. When I joined this site I thought it was mostly just for girls to ask guys questions about whatever topics are on here and get good answers based on their knowledge and experience from a guy's perspective. But there is a lot of just bragging and I know that I need to ask a lot more questions myself instead of just trying to answer them. I mean I'm glad guys are asking questions too because I can tell that so many don't know much. Lol! This is such an awesome opportunity to learn from real people our ages and older. I do try to answer as completely as I can when I feel I can help based on my own experienced and some from my friends. But you know, girls like to talk on here sometimes too. hehe! I agree with that last thing you said, that most guys think it's hot when a girl has confidence, and they can learn a lot of that from just being on here whenever than can. This is such an awesome site, don't you think?

• There probably young right, under 18? Inmaturity.