Thoughts about Swag?

I see some guys in my school and they have snap backs and mid calve socks. They call it "swag". Me personally think it looks stupid. But I mean I'm never going to dress like that, but do girls like that in general?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's basically guys who are in style. I agree with flik, when I was in school guys who wore mid calf socks got clowned. I mean that was the nerdiest type of socks to wear, if a guy wore them with shorts and pulled them up people would have thought he was joking around, or he was a true dork. but now girls think he looks cool and has swag. we also didn't use the word swag back then either lmao I'm telling my age! to answer your question there are girls who love it, girls who hate it, and girls who don't feel strongly about it either way.

What Girls Said 1

• I like it ! It looks cute and trendy wear snapbacks jordans etc... It atracts girls... trust me <3

What Guys Said 5

• LOL, these kids today... It's like the corn field rappers that got the urban/hip-hop look all wrong, then someone said damn he looks different I'm going to do that to stand out and be flashy... Who cares what people think so long as I get noticed. =D Now they are all doing it and look the same. Swag is just peacocking...

• the only girls who would like that are candidates for 16 and pregnant

• when I went to high school you would have got made fun of HARD for wearing anything other than ankle socks haha.

• Yeah girls now a days like that. I what happened to having class and dressing nice... I got my wife by meeting her at an art gallery not a one night stand club;..

• When I went to school, wearing stuff like that meant you wanted to get the sh*t kicked out of you.

And it doesn't look any less stupid today.