What should I wear tomorrow to catch his attention?

We're going out to lunch for a mutual friend's birthday.. like super casual. Should I just wear jeans?

Most Helpful Girl

• *Wear jeans with a top that shows a little bit of cleavage- keep it at a classy level though.

*Throw on a necklace, but don't wear any other jewelry. It may make your outfit look too busy.

*Pair that with some casual shoes. . . (flats/sandals/sneakers/boots)

*Keep your face fresh and clean with very muted makeup. . . Concealer and chapstick, that's it.

*If you don't feel confident with just that- then add some mascara and lip gloss, but that's it.

*I would definently do my hair. Something simple. . . Loose curls or flat iron.

The only other things that I would do, personally, would be putting on a flirty shade of nailpolish and a light bit of perfume- these two little things might just be what give you that extra kick of confidence.

What Guys Said 6

• Something that makes you feel confident :]

• Wear something form fitting. Something like skinny jeans or jeggings or a nice dress. Nothing too revealing. A little skin is always welcome as long as the best part s can be left to the imagination

• Wear whatever you feel comfortable in, and go talk to him.

• something classy. most guys will say wear something revealing.. but actually that will just make him think your easy.

• wear Louis vuitton

• If you think you have bad legs, go with jeans and a flirtier top. If you think you have a bad upper body, go with something that covers up your top and wear a skirt or short shorts. This should usually be the rule all the time but I know there are religious reasons and girls who are modest out there.

What Girls Said 5

• Wear something that's nice but casual like one of your nice casual tops and some jeans with some flat shoes or a pair of cute converse shoes if you wear those kind of shoes or similar to it. Wear a necklase too but don't over-do it on the jewelry and put on some nail varnish, as for hair just do whatever you do with it I mean it's just casual so you don't really need to fancy up your hair, the necklace and nail varnish with the nice top is enough so I wouldn't try to over-do it with the hair as well.

• Wear jeans that flatter your figure (not sure of your figure so I can't recommend specifics), a cute summery top, nothing too fancy but nicer than a t-shirt, and some flats or sandals.

• Jeans, a cute top and cute boots or sandals depending on the weather.

• Some jeans that make your butt look good and a flowy, flashy top with a long necklace. Casual, yet attractive.

• nothing... that will catch his attention.