Do any of you who have tattoos regret (one of) them?

When did you get your tattoo and why do you regret it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't regret any of mine, from my sleeve to my thigh and hip tatts. Even the ones I got when I was just a kid. They're all top notch quality and done by great artists minus a small one that is really sh*t, but it holds a special memory so I don't care :) gets a laugh out of people when they see it. I always get compliments from strangers and lots of flattering attention. Only people who give me dirty looks are from old ladies haha

What Guys Said 2

• One tattoo, cutey mermaid, no regrets =)

• I have no tattoo

What Girls Said 5

• i have one on my lower belly pelvic area. no regrets! I got it when my grandma was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer... I look at it everyday and remember showing her and having her feel it. its a lilly with strengtth, courage, hope and ressurection around it.

• I have one that I got about 5 years ago. I still love it and I plan to get at least one more eventually.

• Two tats, only thing I regret is not getting them bigger :)

• One tattoo of crossed 8, no regret~

• I want one