Guys is being tall a turn off or on?

I'm a girl who is almost 17 XD and I'm 5'11 or 180 cm I was wondering if it was a turn off or a turn on since I know some guys prefer the petite girls. I myself find guys being taller than me a huge turn on.

Updates:
just to add details I have a rather athletic build since I was a Gymnast for 5 years and a swimmer for 3 :)

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think being tall is awesome! I've always wanted to be really tall like that.

Some guys just may not like it because they don't have the confidence to stand tall and proud next to a girl who may be taller than them or even the same height. I know for some guys who are shorter, they feel less masculine around tall girls. Kinda like how some overly chubby girls may feel around skinny guys.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nah, it's awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter what guys like? You yourself will always prefer taller guys.

Its not like a guy who's 5'9'' actually matters to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just said I prefer but there have been guys that I've like that are not as tall as me, but they have downright ignored me !

• Nope I'd prefer a tall partner. Probably because I'm a leg man myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find girls that are tall attractive, but wouldn't date a girl taller thn me, it I'm only 5 "10

Plenty of 6ft guys out there for you ;) (I'm 17)

0|0
    0|0
  • a bit taller than me but I wouldn't find it problematic even if you wear high heels

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally it would be a girl a little shorter than me or petite. But height isn't my biggest concern lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, personally It doesn't bother me too much. As long as a girl isn't any taller than me (6'1).

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!