Do you think badly of girls who dress nicely?

I have to dress nicely every weekday due to work. I meet with clients daily so part of my job is looking well put together. My clothes are polished and sophisticated looking, office appropriate but still stylish and cute. But after work I go out with friends, many of whom are still in college, and they show up in jeans and t-shirts. They like to make fun of my clothes and call me "Miss fancy pants" or "Miss moneybags" (though I'm far from rich).

In that state it's pretty obvious that I spend a bit of money on my clothes (they're not name brand but business clothes aren't cheap) and that I style my hair and wear makeup (natural looking and office appropriate). This is very opposed to my weekend look, which is yoga attire when I'm at the studio or jeans and band shirts when I'm just hanging out with no makeup and my natural waves (I curl my hair for work).

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care about a woman's dressing style. The big thing is what she's like inside, and if she has pretty face on top of that, she can wear ragged clothes and she still looks nice to me.

What Guys Said 5

• Not at all, I tend to think that a woman who has a polished appearance has her affairs in order. While that is not always true it is my first reaction and it would be hard to think of it as negative.

• I would prefer a women to look sophisticated, then a cheap whore

• I think more highly of girls who dress nicely and I think it's a lot sexier then a shirt and jeans and definelty a lot better then dressing like a slut.

• No I think it's fine in the right situation

• no, I like it

What Girls Said 1

• they're jealous. they're in college wearing jeans and t-shirts and you're working and make enough money (or at least appear to be) to get nice hair and clothes and look polished and stylish.