Why am I the ugliest guy in my school and town and how do I change this?

I moved to the most desirable city in the land of Michigan were people are more suffocated and better looking then the back woods of Michigan, I'm a back woods hicks. So I'm from the simply life of the wild back woods northern Michigan. People are rude to me and don't take me serious as date worthy or symbol of attraction .

SophisTicCated

Most Helpful Guy

• there's actually a desired city in michigan to live in? news to me.

• Have you ever been...

• haha, you caught me :D

• but Grand Rapids has gangs from chi-go

What Guys Said 7

• It's all about perception, looks aren't so much about what you actually look like, it's who you are.

As the saying goes, dress for the job you want. Nothing says you can't try and improve your image if it bothers you. As for changing who you are, you can't really change that, but you can add to it or modify it over time with new experiences and ideas.

Don't compromise who you are, but don't hold yourself back either.

How backwoods are you to feel out of place in Michigan anyway?

• The people who are rude and won't take you seriously when you genuinely aren't even worth it. As far as looks go, try some things out. By some new nice clothes, maybe shave if you have a scruffy beard or at least clean it up a little. Try a new haircut etc.

But seriously, what's the deal with the girl thing? Did you click the gender lol?

• Whatever...these jerk are a joke themselves.

• I mean a famouse writer put me on a list of note worthy poets

• May I see your work? X)

• Looks to me that the only ugly thing about you is your perspective and attitude.

• Haha, I remember some of your topics were "I'm so hot, it is my fault?"

But you are the weirdest looking girl on here, no offense.

I think once you get adjusted to the culture it'll be easier to find someone.

• Maybe because you cannot decide if you're male or female...

• I feel the same way. It sucks being ugly not to mention fat too.

• WHAT!? your not a girl :O

What Girls Said 4

• Fire up for Michigan! Fellow backwoods Michigander right here :) People will be rude to you no matter where you go. It's just how people are. I'm sure you aren't the ugliest...just concentrate on your personality and you'll become a more desirable date.

• Have you tried being confident?

Sometimes when people aren't confident or put themselves down alot, people won't take them seriously.

Have you tried going to another state or school?

• yes I tried being confident but it those not work when people hate

• yeah I guess you're right.

alot of people these days are really judgmental and mean. you must be around the wrong type of people.

just ignore them. be yourself and don't let anyone put you down.

i've noticed people are meaner in adulthood than in childhood. at least that's what it was like for me.

if someone doesn't like you, then they're just not worth your time. ignore them. I'm sure there has to be at least one nice person. maybe you haven't met them yet.

• Hot or not its hard to find anyone to date in michigan. And everyone has to deal with rude people no matter how they look.

• Welcome to the club. xD

• Yes I see your lovely face, to think a day ago I was the hot stuff...

• Cold stuff can be just as good once you warm it up.

• Yes...I see great one now I'm hot again.