How tall are you? Would you want to change your height?

if you could choose to be taller or shorter, how tall would you want to be? put a specific height :)

• I like my height, I wouldn't change it.
  • I'd like to be taller
  • I'd like to be shorter
lol no one wants to be shorter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm around 6'5" and I'm comfortable with my height. I think it's perfect. Like.. I'm not quite tall enough to be a giant and wicked stand out in a crowd but tall enough to be noticed. It's nice being decent at some sports without any real skill or talent too. It's awesome how people don't mess with me simply due to my size.. like I'm somehow tougher or stronger because I'm several inches taller. The only issue is that some things don't fit on you right.. I also can't drive all cars comfortably either and I have to buy all my shoes online because the highest they go is usually 13. Anyway that's all!

What Guys Said 28

• I am surprised so many women want to be taller. Since most women will not go out with a guy that is shorter than they are, that would really limit their dating choices.

Anyway I am 5'10" I would like to be about 6'2" that way even when I get old, I would still be over 6 feet tall. Also when I say 5'10" that is my actual height. I have known guys that will look straight up at me and tell me I can't be 5'10" because they are 5'10" so I must be about 6'3". I don't know why guys lie about their height. It isn't like anyone is going to fall for it.

• Women want to be taller so they can look slimmer. lol, however it's been proven that men prefer women that are "below average" in height, and that short women and tall men have the most marriage success. Weird.

• it makes sense, genetic diversity is natural to seek out. and standards in society kind of discourage the same from happening with tall women and short men at the same rate. I think I read people who are medium heights tend to be with people who are also medium height but polar opposites, like women 5'4 and shorter and guys 5'11 and taller, tend to attract.

• and yeah I don't get the lying either. lol

• I'm 5'9" and would love to be 6'ish. Some days I wish I was taller, other day's I don't care. I'm a boot wearing guy all the time so that helps haha.

• 6'3"

I'm pretty happy with it. I don't think about it. But if I was choosing my height I'd go taller.

• 6'3

Perfect to me I would never want to change

• 1.93m (6'4"). It's okay, definitely don't want to be shorter. In the Netherlands that is a decent high-average hight, everyone below 6 feet is considered short I think. I wouldn't mind being a bit taller but I'm perfectly fine the way it is.

• 6'1 would ideally want to be 6'4

• 6ft tall. Don't think I would change it.

• I'm 5"7 and I'd like to be at least 6"2 I like Cosplaying, and bigger characters are easier to do. Plus I work out a lot and I don't want to look short and ripped, taller guys suit it better.

• im 5'10 now, I wanna be 6'1, the height would really comes in handy when you do a lot of different things

• I'm five feet eight inches tall and would like to be at least five feet ten inches tall.

• I'm 6'4'' and happy with my height. I thought I stopped growing at 6'2 but apparently not, I just hope I don't grow any taller lol.

• 6'1. Some days I wish I was taller, but most days I'm fine with my height.

• 6"1 and I'm perfectly happy with it.

...in fact - I don't want to change 'anything' about me, I would never more enjoy being anybody else.

• I'm 5'7'' I'd like to be 5'10'' or 5'11''

• I am on the fence...I am 1/2" short of 6"..i think maybe 6'1" or 6'2" would be cool...no serious complaint tho...so I did not vote...(:(:(:

• 5'11.5", but I would want to be 6'2" proportionally.

• I'm 5'9" and I'd like to be 6'0" since you get noticed a helluva lot more if you're 6'+

• 5'7 and fine with it.

• Im 5'8" and I'm fine wih my height :)

• Let's get this straight up...post a poll..want me to go away..I am happy to do that..

• you can do whatever you want, I'm not stopping you. I just think you're weird, that's all.

• it must matter to u...I never gave you a "bird" for being a female...on average..I love females...You labeled me...but I talk to young people on this site all the time..and they don't think that I am a creep...only u.../:/:/:

• wait. what does being a woman have to do with anything? lol you sound a bit off your rocker. I'm probably not the only one, just the only one whos saying anything to you.

• I am 6'2 and I am happy with it.

• I'm 5'6. I would like to be 6 feet tall.

• I'm 5'9 and 3/4. I'd change it to 5'10 if I could, just to round it off.

• 5' 8" I wish I was 6'-6'4". Apparently 5'8 is to small for college football.. :/

• 6'1 and I like my height not to big and not to small

• 5'11..wish I was at least one more inch to say 6.

• 6'0", and no, I wouldn't change it. I'd change my posture if I could, which would probably make me taller, but I'd be just as happy to be 6'0" with better posture.

Also, I'm really surprised that only one person has used the metric system.

• I'm 5'11". Another inch to make it nice and even couldn't hurt. I'm fine with my height.

What Girls Said 31

• i'm 5'4 and a 1/2 LOL I like being short cause my past bf's were all way taller than me like over 6'3 , maby be a little shorter like 5'3 or 5'2, I'm fine with my heighht as long as my boyfriend is taller than me when I wear heels

• Always thought I was 5'4" but I'm right at the 5'5" mark. Some days I like my height some days I don't. I kinda want to be shorter so I can wear heels comfortably and not look/feel awkward.

• 5'4". Meh I'm fine with it. Can wear heals or flats. I have no urge to be the tallest in the crowd. Besides There are more options when it comes to dating. :D

• Y'all got plenty of options..don't be tryin' to tiptoe past the tulips...O:O

• @ update I can't afford to be much shorter lol

• haha. well I'm 5'3 so around your height. sometimes I have this odd desire to be an inch or two shorter. not usually but sometimes. its weird I know lol

• im 5'1" and I wish I was taller. like 6' 3" or something.

i want to be so tall, people would ask me to reach for things, instead of me asking them. :D

• I'm 5' 4 and I like it, I guess. I think I'd like longer legs and a longer neck, but I don't know if I want to be any taller. I just want to tweak my proportions a bit.

• I'm 5'7 and would love to be 5'9 or 5'10 ...I've always liked the height but would never get my knees done or anything o.O

• 5'2 1/2

I like my height & guys seem to like it haha.

• I'm 5'9" and I like my height

• 4ft11 and wish I could grow lol

• 5'9"

And I love it! I wouldn't change it for anything.

• Eh my height is okay. Average for an American girl. I'm 5'4".

• u be fine...and I don't mind you putting "sex" off limits...but I can't even talk to you about "BUGS"?

that is SO wrong.../:/:/:

• Yes yes I'm young :P haha

• Taster is not a creep ladies. He's an awesome guy that I have been friends with for a long time. He is a happily married man and has never said anything perverted to me. You obviously misunderstood him but I wouldn't listen to what others say. Gossip is gossip and 99% of it isn't true lol.

• 5'1" and loving it. Would not want to be even one inch taller

• I'm 5ft even... and even though that is short to some people, I like it :)

• 5'6" ...im the tallest of my friends. I feel like I'm towering over them at times. but I like my height ...not too short not too tall

• I'm about 5'10" -ish. I don't mind my height but sometimes it sucks when it comes to guys because I can tower over some of them lol

• 5ft 6"... I would like to be taller

• 5'5, but I'd like to be maybe 5'8 or so.

• I am 5'7 and would like to be a bit taller. However, I am pretty tall with heels, so idk!

• I'm 5'10". I love my height, and I wouldn't change it :)

• I'm 5ft 2in. I'm fine with my height.

• 5'3", I like my height I used to want to be taller but I've learned to accept it

i like that I can wear heels and still not be too tall

• 5'4 (: I'm good with it!

• between 5'7 and 5'8. I like it (:

• 5'7 and I like it

• I'm 163 and I'd like to be 158 like Hayley Williams : D

• almost 5'2. I'd rather be 5'6-ish

• Im 5'4 I would like to be taller!

• 5'7

i want to be 5'11

• 5'7. It's perfect for me

• I'm 5 ft. Heck there are even those that say I'm 4'11". of course I want to be taller!

• More from Girls
    1