My boyfriend dresses weird.

As my question says. My boyfriend dresses (in my opinion, weird) He dresses like a skater boy. With the beanie hat and sometimes he wears suspenders -_-. he's in collage and it pisses me off because I feel like he is such a baby. He dress fine at times but he always has a hat on and it pisses me off. I asked him nicely if he wears it as a personal reason and he said "no I just I think it looks good on me" I hate it, and I wanna slap him. Plus sometimes his pants are too big or his hoodies. I love him, I try my best to be the hottest girl he ever had and I get a sh*tty looking boyfriend in return? I know its not about looks and its about the love we have, but I'm putting 110% in love and looks for him but he is not giving even 90% to me. What do I do?

Well I am a formal person who dresses classy and neat. I went in a reasonship with him because I love him. I m not saying I wana change. Him I just dislike how immature he is and how he dresses as a collage guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be mean about it but let him know when a look isn't working for him. Just say, "Honey, I'm sorry but you really can't pull that off."

What Guys Said 3

• How the hell did you even get together with this guy in the first place if you feel THAT repulsed by how he dresses? I mean, I doubt he randomly started dressing this way after you two started going out...

• Tell him you don't like him wearing the hat. Just tell him that it's irratating you.

• Just break up with the poor guy ffs, get it over with.

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh, get over yourself. It's his body. Why on earth should he have to change the way he dresses just because you don't like it? He has a right to express himself just like everyone else, and you're not his mommy.

• I hope this is the least of your worries. Don't be so self-centered.

• You obviously are not in love with this man. If you were, he could wear a giant koala suit and run around licking trees and you would think he were perfect. If something so unimportant as the way he dresses sets you off like this you should break up with him. When one is in love, they think they are with the most amazing person on the planet and that person is too good for them so they feel blessed to be with them. You don't feel this way so you are not in love. Let him go so he can find someone who appreciates his style of dress.