10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• little boutiques here and there for everyday things

NY and company for school and work

forever 21 for everyday things

PACSUN everyday things

URBAN OUTFITTERS everyday things

i buy what I like

or have some of my friends make me things :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I hate shopping for clothes with a passion. I *try* to get all my clothes shopping for the year done in one day. But when I do go, usually it's JCPennys or Old Navy. I usually have to try a few stores as rarely do they have more than one or two pants in my size. And shoes, ugh...a pain shopping for those too.

And I must be out of it by a long shot. The only one I've heard of that you mentioned is Urban Outfitters. Wetseal does not sound like a good name for a clothing store. May a seal food store, but not clothes. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • For casual, Eddie Bauer, American Eagle, and Men's Wearhouse.

For suits/formal, Jos. A. Bank and Men's Wearhouse.

1|0
    0|0
  • WalMart.

I'm a nerd, I think with logic.

2|0
    0|0
  • American Eagle

1|0
    0|0
  • Pac Sun

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Uhhh...Macy's? Penny's? I dunno. I tend to stick to generic department stores because there are a lot of them around and they're usually cheaper. Otherwise I really like the clothes ModCloth sells, but they're quite expensive and I don't think most of them would fit me correctly since I'm really tall and skinny compared to average.

1|0
    0|0
  • Forever 21 online, that's really where I get 80% of my clothing, its easy and for a good price that I can afford and my stuff comes in 3 days! :) H&M comes in second because their clothing has good long lasting fabric.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of brands, lots of money for clothing I can get off brand for way cheaper. I wear jeans from dELiA*s because they actually fit correctly (that's hard to find for me)

1|0
    0|0
  • Forever 21, Macy's, TJ Max, Nordstroms (online), and Von Maur.

2|0
    0|0
  • H&M, Forever 21, costa blanca, Urban outfitters, a lot of vintage/second-hand stores.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guess INC

1|0
    0|0
  • definatly Pacsun

but I like wet seal too

1|0
    0|0
  • Mango

Zara

H&M