Gentlemen: highlights/low-lights or natural hair?

what do you prefer?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, natural is best. However, for girls who want to spice it up, highlights on a brunette in the summer are nice, and lowlights for a blond are always a good idea in my opinion. I don't think redheads should mess with either, since they've already got the best hair. :p

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• on red heads, blonde highlights or just natural red (red is my favorite)

on brunettes, highlights and/or lowlights or just natural brunette, I also really like the layered colors, with drastically dark or light under in the back

on blondes, I don't know, I don't find myself looking at blondes... with the exception being this very cute gal who works at Koko (one of my favorite sushi spots) who is a blonde, her hair is short (above her shoulders) and just plain blonde, but looks very good on her (I think the style would be called a bob) her smile is what really gets my attention though

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural baby! Yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree with those 2 guys, and yeah red is my favorite too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think only metro-sexuals even KNOW what high or low lights are!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey :p I know what they are.

• That's not true at all. I'm pretty sure that just about everyone knows what highlights are. Enough girls have blond highlights in their hair, so we get it. And anyone with half a brain cell can figure out that lowlights are the opposite of highlights, so that one's not an exclusive club either.

• well I'm not a guy but maybe I can help a little? I have dirty blonde hair and I get light highlights, and my boyfriend looves my hair right after I get highlights because of how blonde it is, so that's at least one boy who likes highlights...i hope this helps a little

0|0
    0|0
  • i always get comments on my "virgin" hair...haha its got natural higlights but I have had mine artificially highlighted before and it just didn't look as good.

0|0
    0|0