I've heard some girls say that they are cautious about how they get approached by a attractive guy since their more inclined to be players, since supposedly because they look good must mean they get girls all the time. Is it true that most girls think this way? If a attractive guy treats a girl nicely that doesn't mean he's up to anything, not all guys are dogs.
Most Helpful Girl
When a guy approaches me with obvious interest I start by deciding whether or not I'm interested. It's easy to make the assumption that an attractive guy could get with a lot of girls but that doesn't necessarily mean he does. (I have a lot of confidence though, so when a good looking guy approaches me I don't feel insecure). If I conclude that they're good looking/attractive (at least to me) then I watch them closely and try to denote their motives/intentions rather than just crossing them out.
- Depending on his state depending (how drunk/high)
- Whether or not I've seen him getting trying to get with other girls
- Whether his mates are all watching behind him
- What his eyes are actually looking at (if a guy whom I've just met comes at me with bedroom eyes, I lose a lot of interest)
- How confident he appears to be
- The way in which he tries to get my attention (PUA's are so obvious, it's a turn off and to me a player characteristic)
- The way in which he maintains the conversation
The first 4 points seem most relevant to a club setting the rest are pretty general, but this is how I generally judge guys that approach me.
I don't think all good looking guys are all players. I think a very attractive guy who gets with a lot of girls is just finding a way to deal with all the attention (same with girls), but isn't doing it right.
To conclude, I'm cautious about any guy that approaches me not just the good looking ones, the ones I'm actually attracted to just don't get struck off from the start (unknowingly) even if the conversation continues.1