Would you be intimidated by me?

I have had someone tell me that guys are intimidated by me, I was floored, can you look at my pics and tell would you be intimidated by me, cause I don't and know I am not all that. I don't understand that. And how old do you think I look?

Oh yeah could have been my age or what do I look like a sea hag. I don't think I do, do I look to professional or something? But anyhow yes I am much older than 26, so I am not offended by that. I will always be 26 Lol ;)
Or maybe I will always be 29, I haven't decided just yet.
No I think I will always be 29, whether I really am or not. Lol :)
PLEASE NO MORE POST! THIS IS NOT EVEN WORTH ANSWERING AT THIS POINT!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, a lot about you looks made up and fake. That's intimidating, like, what is it you are trying to get or prove? Why are you trying to cover up who you are, what you look like and what age you are? Not all guys are into excess vanity, materialism and putting on an act.

Personally, the fake boobs are not for me, and while I don't find them "intimidating" , they say a lot about how desperate for the wrong kind of attention you apparently are after.

Now, some guys, perhaps many guys, will be totally into all of this trying to look younger than you are thing. Good luck. Not trying to be mean but you did ask for honest.

Age? : mid 40s. If I were in my 20s, describing you as "intimidating" would be a polite way of saying what I said above.

This whole age cover-up game, for me, is completely dishonest and a turn-off.

• Fake boobs? You have got to be kidding me!!!

Honey those are mine all mine, never have I had any type of surgery. Like I could even afford that!!! About my age, there is a reason why I put that and it sure in the hell ain't for what you think. I don't think it is anyones bussiness what my real age is not to get guys or for guys.

How dare you insuate that my boobs are fake.

And the reason I asked about my age is because some ladies made a comment to me that was hurtful and mean

• That is why I asked for an opinion on my age.

And Unless you have something nice to say don't say it at all!

Fake boobs! Please!!!

• I am not on her for anyone but myself so my age is my own damn business.And you know what don't ever comment on my posts again!

What Guys Said 13

• Have you considered that maybe they were intimidated by you for reasons other than your looks? Maybe they were intimidated by your style or your personality. You look older than 26, so perhaps they were intimidated by what they perceived to be your age.

• Intimidated can be a lot of things. Many people are intimidated by my wife because she is furiously intelligent and stands 6'. That might be where the comment came from or it could just be that they can't believe their luck that a woman of your caliber would even talk to them or possibly they aren't interested and are looking for excuses. Hard to tell without context.

• Maybe they're intimidated by your inability to accept who you are, or your ability to lie about it.

• Guys do not ask me my age, and even if they did, well come to think about a few have and I have refused to tell them my age so no I do not lie to them. Now online I always put my age usually at 29, just this time I put 26 and you know what? So what, if that is the worst I do online, shoot me dead.

• Age gaps are a very common source of intimidation. Guys in their 20s can feel like they don't have their life together and aren't stable or financially secure enough to have anything to impress a much older woman.

• Well I wasn't looking for a 20 year old guy, but geeze they need to lighten up a bit. Just cause I am older doesn't mean that have to run the other way, I mean they won't even say hi. It's not like I am trying to get with them....I could never understand why so many of them keep me at such arms length.

I have met a few, that will say at least hi and talk with me. And you know what the funniest thing is is I have the most intellegient converstations with the older men. I am talking seniors

• Honestly no I don't think your intimidating at all, I mean your pretty and for being "29" you look good, if I saw you on the street I would talk to you.

• Well thank you, at least someone doesn't think I am some attention whore. Sorry to be so blunt but I guess some think I am I don't even know whatever. Once again thank you. :)

• intimidated? hmmmmm. lets look at your pics right now... BRB...>>>ok I just looked at them and I must say you look younger than your age *29* and as I looked at those 3 pictures I was not >>>intimidated>>>>I AM A LEG MAN>>intimidated<<< by you! ok hun? lol

• Will you stop!!! Your'e killing me here....YOU never judge me that is why I like you so much as a person besides your just a real cool guy....:)

• Wow.... is that why you deleted your pics? :(

• Now you see I think that most of the posts are positive. A 26 year old would talk to you!

A guy over 45 who is probably going through a mid life crisis & want's to recapture his youth with a 20 to 30 something year old. A 24 year old who hasn't been around the block. A 47 year old that simply wrote that he would add 10 years to your age. Not so bad

A 55 year old that would chase you in a heartbeat.

I would say that overall you did very very well.

Only one guy was negative LET IT GO!

• Who cares about age. Get over it. Growing old is a privilige, think of all the young men and women that have died for the war on terrorism. Learn to appreciate life.

• Don't get mad but you're older than 26. I would add 10 years. Could be bad pics though.

• No honey I am not mad, cause even adding 10 years is a compliment.

• Whew :) Great! Can I tack on 5 more? Then I'll stop because that would be an honest answer and you look great for 41 :) Or was that 29? Am I adding or subtracting? I'm sooo intimidated.

• Surrreeee why not add a few more. But 41 okay I can go with that. But truthfully I am still a little older.

Were subtracting now 29 yes I can go with that too, actually that is how old I am in the online world and that is what I will stay for today.... :) And why can't I be 29, if that is what I want to be?

• Hey don't worry too much or listen to others who make you feel you're not attractive.

have some confident in you're self no matter what others say about you.

• wish I was half my age - chase you in heartbeat.

• i would def not worry about it if I were you

you are a teacher? that's hot ;)

• Oh that is so sweet. Do you say I am hot cause you think I am a teacher or ?

• Well you look amazing too... :D

• It's nice to hear that... I don't get that very often...In fact not at all....At times I think I must be a sea hag....So thank you....

• that is life on GAG...posts last forever and always generate replies...

I'm sorry if people are being mean, I haven't even seen your pics, so I can't say

• You know what their problem is "THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS." I have had enough of it to know and I have been told by many....."NOW LET THEM GO RUN WITH THAT ONE"

• 29? you look like you could have a kid that is 29 :)

• I don't even have a pic up so how would you know what age I look like?

• Okay I can go with that. :) Did you see this post when I had my pic up? You must have maybe?But why are you posting anonymously if you don't mind me asking? Ya know you don't have to hide, it is not like I know you anyways. Do I? :)

• No I didn't see the pics which is why I find it amusing that I still responded to it.

You don't know me but I'm around this site a lot but not usually saying mean things like that. I don't want someone to see this and be like "oh its that one asshole from that other post!" cause it really was a joke...i mean..i haven't even seen your pic! lol I was just reading the responses and thought it was funny how people were t you saying you're 29 so I went along with it.

What Girls Said 8

• you're still gorgeous, but I think 29 is stretching it : )

maybe 40s? anyway.

can I give you a couple style tips? I think I'm pretty good with them : )

you obviously know that you're a beautiful woman...your body is in great shape and you understand the importance of hair and makeup.

to look younger/more contemporary, I would suggest toning down the hair a bit to a light ash brown. it will make your skin look very creamy and give you a glow without having to tan at all. the style it's in now is totally appropriate and you're styling it well : )

i would take your makeup and do an overhaul. anything with shimmer will accentuate wrinkles and sallow areas. ditch the pinks and opt for beautiful, rich fawns and berry tones. with a darker hair color, this is such a beautiful look. contour your eyes, wear a mink-colored blush on your (amazing!) cheekbones, and try a warm berry lip stain instead of pink lipstick.

i agree with the other girl that your style is a little young. however, if you can afford bebe, you can afford the gap or j crew--both stores offer gorgeous styles that are timeless and still current.

of course these are just tips that I think would help you to maximize your beauty and embrace the age you're at. my mom is 47 and still so beautiful--i don't think you ever lose it : )

you're a beauty, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

• Well thank you for all of your advice. I may just have to try some of those things. Well my color does look reddish but I have it highlighted so it is a reddish blonde, light ash brown I would have to think about. Ditch the pinks okay, rich fawns, you mean brown right?, contour my eyes? What is that? Mink colored blush okay and warm berry lip stain okaya.. Okay about my be be sweater, I don't usually wear sweaters like that. I saw this sweater at Be Be's and just had to have it.

• Is it because it is Be Be's that you say it is not for me? But again I usually do not wear sweaters like that. But I really really love this sweater and it is not something I will be wearing all the time. I'm sorry but I just love this sweater to much to ditch it not to mention the price I paid for that bad boy. But thank you for all the great advice!

• Contouring your eyes means accenting the natural shape. check MakeupGeekTV's tutorial on "the outer v" for a foolproof way to make your eyes look wide and open. fawns are yes, soft browns. muted corals are good too, for a bit of color. I think the brown color would really warm up your skin tone and make you glow.

my only issue with the sweater is the sparkle and color...it's possible to dress too young. it's great to have fun with style, but age-appropriate stuff is always the most flattering.

• why put ur 26 when ur in your 40's?

• to me, you look 45-49... bbut still very attractive.

• no...but fishing for compliments?

• no

• You don't look 29, I'm sorry but I'm just being honest. Men may appreciate your beauty more when you start admitting that your age makes your beauty.

• Maybe... It's your fiery red hair. A guy may not want to go down on a fanta pants...

• Honestly you look quite a bit older than 29. Your style is young it would be much more flattering if you dressed more professional, well that's not the world I'm looking for, but you know stuff like from Victoria's Secret..there pants suits would look good for you

• Well I do dress professional all week for work. So when I am off work I like to dress in jeans and a sweater. Thanks for your opinion.