Should I cut my hair like this? Would I look right?

I ask my family, and of course they say it would look nice on me >_< I want honest opinions.

But idk. I really like short-ish hair because it's easier to style.

My hair is this length now:

link

And this is how I want my hair cut:

link</a>

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut it.

It looks nice.

You have to be really confident to wear hair like that though. My hair is a bit shorter than that and some like it and others criticise me for it. But I love my hair.

I like to experiment and change it all the time. It'll grow back anyway.

If you like to try new things you should do it :D

What Guys Said 5

• I think it'd look awesome.

• You are gorgeous! Your hair looks fantastic the way it is.

• I like the style you have now.

If you'd really prefer the other style though, go for it. It's just not my type of thing, there will be people out there who like it.

• For that short hair to look good you. Eed to have a nice feminine physique. That is my personal opinion. Girls wih very short hair look less femi ie otherwise.

• i like your current style more I think

What Girls Said 5

• Go for it. Hair always grows back.

You would look great with it.

I noticed the style is a bit on the edgy side. Remind your stylist to make it fit your face type.

• i really like that haircut- but wouldn't it be harder to style? especially during the summer? and that kind of haircut would require a lot of maintenance.

• The way I'm looking at it is if it's shorter like that, it will be quicker to straighten. My hair is naturally thick and poofy and with the length my hair is at now, it takes forever to do. I wouldn't mind doing the actual "styling", I just know it would be easier and quicker to straighten.

• gotcha. well, I reallllly like the way your hair looks now. but I think you should also style your hair however you want- but there are definitely people out there who are gonna judge you for that haircut :/

• I would go for it because why not, right? You could always grow it out if you don't like it (: I think it would look great on you!

• If I do go through with it, I'm gonna wait until after my graduation (end of may) so if I don't like it, I can just hide out in the house until it grows out some xD

• i would keep it the way you have it! I like your cut now.

• No don't do it. You would look like a lesbian