Would you rather see a girl in a bikini or tankini?

I'm not fat but I just feel I'm a little big to be in a bikini. Is seeing less more? Would you still think a girl is pretty in a tankini?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what YOU prefer and how you feel in the suits. I, personally, don't like tankinis on me but I do like two pieces and one pieces, but like the shorts kind. (Know what I mean?) Lol the Marilyn Monroe type.

But it just depends on how comfortable you are in the bathing suit.

What Guys Said 3

• Hell yes. Girls can look fantastic in any clothes, they help increase beauty, but it is a teensy amount.

• My girlfriends pretty chubby and she wears a bikini, no one cares

• Really depends on the suit and the body. My advice is to try on both types of suits to see what works best for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Actually, the one in which YOU feel more comfortable will look more attractive because you'll be confident and sexy. If you look FANTASTIC in the bikini but are not comfortable and confident wearing it, then guys won't look at you the same way as they would if you wore something that made you FEEL sexy, confident, and dignified.

• I have the same feeling I'm not confidant enough to wear a bikini but tankinis feel like guys don't like it but trust me THEY DO (sometimes)